Flux Health Forum

2x2 Deep-Field pad & 2x8 pad

If anyone is interested here is my 2*2 Deep-Field pad, that has the size of the regular 2x2 pad, but combines 4 regular coil-pairs in stacked configuration:

Together with B5:

I think it is more potent then the regular pad - at least for localized issues at my back.

And a 2*8 pad to wear as a belt under the provided strech-belt oder along the spine.

5 Likes

@hcf, thanks for posting these. What taping/coban material do you use?

Its called “BB-Kinesiology Tape” or “BB-Tape”. I buy it in Germany.

1 Like

@hcf, Thank you. I hadn’t thought about using a kinesiology product for this application. I’ve seen people using it occasionally in sport events.

@CajunBiohacker Got the tip from Chris @ FluxHealth :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Bob @hcf a bit deviating from the main topic but could you suggest the specifications of the C5 power 5v power adapter radial jack? I have been using my external battery so far to connect via the connector inherent to the C5. Here’s a one i am planning to purchase.

The newer B5/C5 have a USB Connector on a flex cable installed. That I plug into the Powerbank. Take a look at the 2nd picture in this thread. For more details Bob has to answer.

As @hcf points out, the newer C5 and B5 have a USB-A (male) tail wire, to be used only with a charging (non-data) USB-A port, and also retain the original power connector,

The original power jack, still on all C5 and B5 pulse generators, is:
3.5 mm x 1.35 mm barrel

Electrical Input: 5.0 VDC, operates best with 2.1 Amp or more capacity, will operate with capacity as low as 500 mA under many conditions.

Hi, @Bob,

regarding “or more” are there conditions in which the B5/C5 need more then 2,1 A?

If “yes”, then do you know what the PPS/Powerlevel Threshold for ~ 2A is?

Best,
Hans

no need for more than 2.1 amps under any use conditions.

A bit more technical detail for those who are interested:
C5 and B5 have four identical internal channels. Each is regulated to a maximum limit of 500 mA independently. Allowing an additional maximum current draw of 100 mA for system overhead (microcontroller, display), the absolute maximum current draw under any normal operating conditions is 2.1 Amps. If the C5 or B5 draws more current than this, there is a malfunction, and it will probably auto-shutdown.

3 Likes