Flux Health Forum

Pemf for dealing with opiate withdrawal symptoms

Hello everyone! As this happens to be my first post / Topic ,firstly, nice to meet you :slight_smile: !
I was wondering if there is anyone here that has any experience or knowledge of cases in which PEMF was used in order to deal(or avoid) with opiate withdrawal symptoms ?

There is a somewhat recent study using some PEMF equipment(not ICES) https://www.practicalpainmanagement.com/treatments/addiction-medicine/opioid-use-disorder/gamma-pemf-therapy-pilot-study-its-use-managing

Could someone with a little deeper pemf knowledge suggest what protocol I could follow with M1 (like protocol-name, power, duration, period) to have a chance experiencing similar relieving effect with the subjects of the study?

If happens to have similar experience but with utilizing Red/NIR Light instead of PEMF please share!

Thanks a lot for your time reading my current post and for sharing your knowledge to this site!

Upon investigating a little bit , I can see that the specific device used on the opioid study doesn’t seem much impressive:

So If their results are legit, maybe M1 with the right profile settings could bring miracles on the same matter! Which bring the question: What settings could be these?

Just seeing this post now, not sure how I missed it given it was posted July 24, 2022. Adding @Bob as I believe he has shared he has seen people transition pain management away from opiates to ICES PEMF, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks @TajD. IMO, the results for this other device (with which I am familiar) are likely to be sketchy. The core technology for that device is nothing special, just a hybrid, off-shore, generic knock-off of a really old approach to PEMF, in my technical opinion

But using our ICES-PEMF technology, in a nursing study (and the resulting doctoral dissertation) the results were very consistent and clear:

• More than 90% of participants expressed very significant or total relief from chronic pain when using one of our devices (M1, A9, C5; the study was very inclusive)

• Many participants reported a significant reduction or elimination of the use of opiates.

• Several participants even offered up (without being prompted to do so) that they had stopped using illicit drugs because of the effectiveness of ICES-PEMF at reducing their chronic pain, which they had taken up as a way of dealing with their otherwise untreatable chronic pain. When their pain was gone, so was their interest/need for illicit drugs. Some participants discussed this extensively.

Here is a link to the nursing study/dissertation:
https://www.josam.org/josam/article/view/14

These findings correspond well with the many individual reports from people have made to me about their positive responses using ICES-PEMF to manage their chronic pain.

Bob Dennis got off of pain meds with his pemf.

That is correct. No more oxy.