Flux Health Forum

Parkinson's tremors stopped on their tracks using an M1 clone

The ultimate configuration I have found so far is:

• Stacked coils
  • Back of head
  • Level 5 power
  • 30 min. sessions per day
  • Alternating between 2 weeks of A9, then 2 weeks of B5.

If laying down, simply place the stacked coils at the top of the back of the head.

When starting out, it’s very important to remember that the biggest effects come 1-2 days after a session.

The effect lasts a coupe of days, which is why I recommend daily, or close to daily sessions. If you cannot do daily, simply do a double session (2 x 30 min) every other day. When doing longer sessions (> 30 min), it’s important to take a 5 min. break between each 30 min. treatment. I have seen much better results this way.

Don’t worry about skipping a session here and there. That happens, and does not affect the treatment. Just stay consistent with fairly regular sessions.

I would LOVE to see someone try this exact treatment on anyone with parkinsons/dementia/alzheimers/etc. or really any kind of neurological issue.

5 Likes

What setting do you use for your mother on the M1 device? I am curious because I have an M1 that I use on my 46 year old daughter who had a stroke. We have been placing the coils on the left side and the back of the head, using the PP5 setting at 50% power. The stroke caused the side of the brain that was not damaged to become overactive and the M1 is helping her to focus better. I would like to see if we can heal the brain damage in addition to helping her focus. I am going to try it stacked on the back of the head like you do for your mother. I plan to watch the video of you and Bob in the next few days as time allows. Thanks for your help.

I use the exact “protocol” I outlined above:

I watched the video last night and learned a lot. I will do some experimenting to see what works best for my daughters condition. Someday I hope there will be more research about brain injury and treatment with PEMF. In addition to the M1, I also have a C5 and use it every day for several hours with two of the 2X2 coil arrays at the base of my neck & shoulder area and 2 more on my lower back, using the side by side configuration on the Omni 8 setting and full power for my neck, shoulder and lower back arthritis. When my husband had a partial knee replacement he the C5 on his knee to heal faster and for the pain. He was released early from his PT. Thank you for helping me all of the forum users by sharing you mothers story.

1 Like

Hello Martin, Thank you for sharing this valuable information, I would like to try this for my dad who has dementia. When you say place double stacked coils on back of head or top or top of back of head what area do you mean specifically or does it matter? I was not certain from the description. Thanks Crans

Any of these locations (in my experience) work the best:

coil placement

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing that video with Bob!!

Can you please share how you held the coils in place at the different positions?

Thanks.

I use my hands to hold it when she is sitting, and place it at the back of her head when she is laying down (coils sandwiched between her head and the pillow).

2 Likes

Ah, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:. So yours is a truly “hands-on” approach. I imagine that, now, that she’s back to being herself, it gives you time to talk.

1 Like

FYI, we use an elastic headband to hold the coils on the forehead, temples, and back of head.

2 Likes

its been over a year. any updates on protocol or effectiveness?? would be very curious!! thanks!!

UPDATE after 2 years of using PEMF for Parkinsons and related symptoms like dementia, hallucinations, muscle cramps and anxiety/panic attacks. All of which my mom had plenty of prior to using PEMF, which was the reason I was looking for some kind of treatment, when I found PEMF.

Today, my mom is doing amazingly well. No signs of dementia. No muscle cramps. No hallucinations. No anxiety/panic attacks. Mentally she is doing great. She still has occasional “off time”, due to how the dopamine medication works (hint: sometimes it doesn’t, which is normal).

Her neurologist recently stated that he was surprised how well she was doing, as she’s now had Parkinsons for over 20 years. Many don’t last that long. The symptoms she had prior to using PEMF was all related to late-stage Parkinsons.

I’m still treating her daily, as outlined earlier. I have added Omni 8, so I’m cycling through A9, B5 and Omni 8. I found that using the same program for a week or longer started to lose effectiveness, so I’m now using each program for 3-4 days before cycling to the next one.

The configuration I’m using now is very similar to earlier:

• Stacked coils (hold the coils in place, or use a headband, etc.)
  • Back of head (see image below. I move the coils every few mins.)
  • Level 5 power
  • 30 min. sessions per day (occasionally she skips a day, which is fine)
  • Alternating between A9, B5 and Omni 8 every 3-4 days.

12 Likes

This is amazingly helpful, thanks Martin!
And I am very happy for your mom.

2 Likes

You are very welcome Bob. I am so grateful to you for making this amazing technology available.

I have been wondering if it would be possible to create other programs based on A9, B5 and Omni 8 ? I have tried several other programs on the M5, but they have little to no effect compared to these 3.

I’m really curious if you think it would be possible to create some kind of variation or hybrid program, to add more variety, as variation has proven to be a key component using PEMF, at least for anything neurological.

OK, that is interesting to consider. The pulse protocols already on the M1 and C5 cover a lot of the ranges that are neurologically significant. It is very interesting to note that the three programs you have identified as most effective (A9, B5, Omni-8) all contain the high-end of the frequency spectrum for neurological effects.

This may be because the mechanism involved in inducing the brain to rewire (neuroplastic effects) are in the upper 2/3 of the frequency spectrum under consideration (roughly 30 to 100 Hz).

If this is the neuroplastic mechanism that is working for you, then I would suggest you try the gamma wave setting on the M1 or C5. Recent research at MIT has shown that frequency range to be most effective for inducing neuroadaptive responses.

4 Likes

interesting… i will try a9 and b5… i have found Omni to be effective in giving me a more restful quality sleep without waking up in the middle of the night like i do without pemf.

i have tried theta and Delta waves with no noticeable effect in restfulness like i get from Omni. i have used stacked at power 8-10…

i was too impatient to test other frequencies once i found Omni was sufficient :grinning:

my quality of sleep is more important for now than tinkering and i can’t (just yet) give up my coffee, so my crutch for better sleep was the Omni :joy:. without a doubt (this i have tested consistently), i will wake up at 2 or 3a and be up for at least 40 mins before I can go back to sleep if i have coffee (12oz+after 9a). i CAN drink less and earlier… and sometimes i do, but my m1 is an enabler of my morning (anytime of the day really) indulgence.

1 Like

@OptimalHealth have you tried taking Magnesium L-Threonate before bed? I take 2 capsules of Magmind before bed and I no longer wake up in the middle of the night.

3 Likes

yes! i just started that this week and have been happy with the results on sleep so far! i forgot to turn on my pemf and was pleasantly surprised i slept like a baby without it despite my coffee! I’m taking mercolas formula (3 capsules) and will try other brands too

2 Likes

Awesome description, @Martin - thank you!

Just a follow up , three days and no NSAIDs for the pain of root canal. I placed the coils stacked on high every few hours right over the tooth that was worked on for just a few minutes, surprisingly little time and zero pain . The area was a little tender on days 1&2 and day three all tenderness is gone . I also rinsed with hydro wave wound spray to keep everything clean in there .

2 Likes