Flux Health Forum

ICES water / structured water / magnetic water

@Bob Do you know approximately how long the ICES effect on water lasts?
(I’m thinking if treating the water in pint jars while I’m in the kitchen and then refrigerating it.)
I just tried ICING some water yesterday. It seemed to me that the ICED water tasted colder than water straight or off the tsp, but I didn’t have an appropriate thermometer for measuring the temperature.

When I experiment with it, it seems to last for several hours at least. But I don’t know if anyone has measured it.

Okay, several hours for starters … maybe not overnight … Thanks.

Just fyi in another post, @OptimalHealth had the creative idea to put coils on his RO unit’s water storage tank. I just had installed an RO unit with alkaline remineralization and plan to put a set of coils running on the water storage tank as well.

yes, my ice machine is connected to my ro, so everything is “pemf-ified” … glad to see you have a remineralization cartridge too… definitely helps with pemf application to water.

I’m curious to see how long the taste of the water lasts vs flat ro (no pemf) water…

Has anyone tried stacking the coils (bumpy side to bumpy side) and placing them underneath a glass of water? You could call it the “PEMF Coaster”.

Would we expect this to work better or worse than placing the coils on opposite sides of the container?

One advantage of the coaster approach is that it’s easy to setup without any supportive tooling, like bands, tubs, or what have you. But I wonder if it’s less effective than the approach Bob describes.

did you ever get to place the coils on your ro tank?

That’s how I do it - double stack coils on counter, with glass on top of coils. Works great every time.

I did. However, I honestly felt like I didn’t notice the same effects as putting a glass of water on top of the coils. However, our bodies could have already adjusted to the structured water and already had made the gains from that change. I am beginning to observe that shifts over time do not require ongoing maintenance to reap the benefits - almost like shifting the body to a different state and then the body holds in that state until the next shift (of course, I am not referring to diet, exercise, sleep, sunshine which needs to always be actively maintained IMO).

perhaps maintenance isn’t as quickly needed as things like diet and exercise can have on the body. one thing for certain, i can tell the water is more “lively” vs flat… it’s the only way i can tell it’s pemf water

taste wise, it’s the same… otherwise, i don’t know of any other way to compare difference

That’s the main thing I would like to be able to do: measure the structured water effect, using numbers and real physical units. I am trying to figure out how to do that…

That’s when you can really start to optimize and make comparisons.

3 Likes

I was messing with the a-9 to structure water with and it would taste different for a short while. It seemed to be smoother tasting for a short while . I recently came across the Analemma water wand and purchased it . They have the coherent water figured out , In my opinion! I have since given up on the ices for that and am using it where it shines, inflammation and pain reduction. Check out the Analemma water and prepare to go down another fascinating rabbit hole of how the body can heal itself.

1 Like

I’d love to hear more about Analemma water and your experience, and how it compares to using ICES PEMF to structure the water. How do you use the Analemma water work (it seems like the tube of water “has structure” and you swirl it around in a glass or pitcher of water)? What effects does it have for you versus ICES PEMF structured water?

I have only had the wand for a few weeks. The noticeable effects have been less coffee and more energy. I am a locomotive engineer and often work over night with no real sleep cycle. So any positive is a big plus. I like the taste and it seems to be more Quenching of my thirst and the velvety taste doesn’t seem to fade over time. I’ll post longer term results if I notice any .

I have been using this (the $65 option) and the difference in the water is that it goes down more easily (with swallowing effort) so i always use it when taking supplements. https://www.quantumbalancing.com/vortex_magnetizer.htm

It’s also pretty to watch. I haven’t tried my C5 but i will, just to see if there is a difference:)

I’d be very interested to hear how you compare your C5 structured water to your vortex magnetizer. :slight_smile:

since I’ve been wearing pemf around my gut area, i thought to just move my device to my stomach while drinking… can’t say i notice anything but figured it’s there so why not? haha

Hi TajD. I tried it and we did not notice any difference in the water between the C5 pads (on opposite sides of the plastic bottle) and the vortex magnetizer. They both went down so smoothly, effortlessly!

Super cool to know you don’t notice any difference. I think I will try the Analemma device and see if I notice any difference.