Flux Health Forum

ICES water / structured water / magnetic water

as i understand it, pulsed water is basically ionized water. I’m not familiar enough with all the claims of what it’s supposed to do for us and even then, those claims are for when we ingest it.

I’ve taken the coils into the bath maybe only 2 different occasions and not enough times to notice if it made any difference. my hopes were to maybe help improve my skin eczema and general health if anything… just be very careful not to get your device wet.

the first time, i put the a9 and coils into 3 Ziploc bags… worked ok. the second time i Ziploc 2 bags and put them in an airtight Tupperware container…i think 1 would have sufficed, since i did not submerge the container; the coils were facing the surface of the water at highest setting, left for 45 mins.

again, i didn’t notice any difference, but then again, it’s hard to really measure.

the anti-inflammatory effect is only when the coils are applied directly to the area, so I don’t think it would be the same soaking in pulsed water.

definitely, i have noticed benefit in drinking pemf water and in pulsing areas directly, but not in soaking in it

reminds me of the “war on cancer” started in '71 (officially) and who knows how much $$ spent ignoring the environmental/behavioral factors in quest of the magic, molecular bullet. Or, if the medical establishment’s concept of viruses was correct, shouldn’t they have developed a vaccine for AIDS after 40 years and trillions of dollars of research?
Do you know exactly what they were trying to achieve with Pollack’s EZ water? Clearly there’s something to it in biological processes (lots of papers can be found in pubmed about structured water around the cell membrane, for instance). That doesn’t nec. mean that drinking structured/EZ water is beneficial.
However, if structured water means that the it’s more than a molecule–that it’s the pattern of molecules on the whole, and that this could be classified as a liquid crystal, then I wonder if Pollack and crew were only looking at the structure per se, and not the fact that it could be more like a carrier of information. But that the information would need to be inlaid into it. Maybe that’s a missing ingredient? It could be why Homeopathy seems to work well enough that it’s a widely accepted practice in Europe.
I would imagine they were looking to make an EZ water machine for people to drink?

Please share with me the protocol for treating the water. Do you simply drop the coils in the water for a specific amount of time?
Thank you ~

Just place the coils on opposite sides of the container with water (on the outside) and apply PEMF for 2 minutes (not longer, shorter is OK, especially to start)

A protocol of about 4 pulses per second is what people have tried that I know of. You will need to experiment and take note of any effects.

Thank you Bob, I am using the A-9 unit. Is that the low end of the scale? Is that about 8 oz of water? Is this with the bumpy sides placing out or in? I make hydrogenated water. What do you think about doing it at the same time? Thank you again ~

This is all experimental: there are no known, proven, correct answers. My opinions:
You can probably do it at the same time as hydrogenated water.
An A9 unit seems to work well (least expensive)
Bumpy sides of coils away from the container on both sides

Thank you for the reply Bob and for all the support you provide for this frontier quantum medicine.

@Bob if you were to measure the water for how it was affected by ices, would you know what to look for? i was hoping you might know what is changed in the water to differentiate ices water from water with no pemf pulsed into it.

thanks…

I have been working on that for more than a decade, and the short answer is: “no”

Many people put forward “hypotheses” about PEMF and structured water, etc., but this is all just speculation (even though they write books about it), but I have yet to see any good science or any repeatable measurements.

Certainly, the biological effects seem to be real enough and can be repeated by anyone who bothers to give it a fair try. But our understanding of why is very incomplete.

@TajD and @OptimalHealth, has anyone determined if the ICES water is alkaline? I’m just curious if that might play into the effects. I realize that some of this may depend on the minerals present in the water source to begin with.

Hi @Mama2boys - I haven’t checked but will try to remember to do that his week. What I do know for my family is that ICES PEMF structured water and ICES PEMF on the gut (do it sparingly and be prudent - check my other posts) is a great way to shift our gut microbiomes for the better. In our experience, a taxed liver is coming from both airborne mycotoxins and endotoxins from the microbiome. By reducing both, we reduced load on the liver and increased happiness, health, mood, and cognition.

Yes, I’ve read your other posts about microbiome improvement. I’m looking forward to that! Just hoping my liver can keep up, but if I’m exercising, sauna-ing (if that’s a word), and eating like I should, then hopefully this will just be an beneficial adjunct and progress forward. Thanks!

@Bob Do you think there’s any truth in this? Or is is just bunk? The details of the physics and chemistry are a little above my paygrade as a 6th grade teacher (not that I’m incapable of understanding them, just haven’t spent the time in this realm as much).
https://www.purahome.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Magnets-and-the-Bioavailability-of-Water.pdf

I have to say that I do not know enough about the physics of water to really analyze the value of this science. However, in my much more detailed experience with other areas of magnetic effects, and the fact that about 95% of what I have found on the Internet on these topics to be fraudulent, I would remain guardedly open-minded and reasonably skeptical about it.

Rule of thumb: the more they charge you for a “special magnet”, the more likely it is to be a rip-off. A very powerful, super-high-quality magnet should cost under $10.00, usually a lot less than that.

On the other hand, if they tell you it works and that you can buy an inexpensive magnet that will do the job from here:

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/

Then there is a very good chance that it is real science.

My 2 c

1 Like

Hey @Mama2boys,

RO (reverse osmosis):
the ro water I use when i last measured has been at about a 7.4-7.7 range that I recall. I returned the pH meter since I found my real need was to measure the orp of the water. i was testing strength of my ozone water at the time. my tap water is a little more acidic… more in the mid to high 6 range. the difference in pH is due to the mineral cartridge I have installed to remineralize the water.

ORP of ICES WATER:
i suspect that pemf does not notably affect alkalinity of the water from what i measured. however, it does affect the taste of the water. I just measured the orp of my ro water w/o ices at 247mv vs w/ices (5mins at H, stacked coils w/ an a9 device for a 10oz cup) at 267mv

mind you, this is cheapy made in china amazon purchased meter to begin with. at the very least, i think it’s good at giving ballpark ranges to ensure we’re headed in the direction we need - at least how that’s how i use any meter purchased from amazon.

while orp and pH are related in that orp is higher when the pH is higher, vice versa… the 20mv movement on my meter, i can’t tell from one measure, can user error or meter error. some background on the orp meter i’m using: the orp meter takes at LEAST 3mins to get to some stable number to measure. on each measure reading, i kept the meter in until it stabilized at a number for a reading (~30seconds)…

to give you some reference when i’m measuring ozonated water, the pH seems to drop to about 2-3 compared to non ozonated. The orp of the water I can get as high as 1,050mv. we are talking about 100s of mv difference from the plain ro water i begin with.

TASTE:
with all that said, however, despite no major jump in orp reading before and after pemf, I can’t help but say the water DOES taste different. it tastes… “sharper”… not bitter… not anything… just… better. I have tested the taste w/many people, and they can definitely tell what’s ro vs ices ro (same for tap vs ices tap).

And even after all this is said and done, I can no longer tell the difference in my gut or head from detox if I had ICES water or regular water. When I first started pulsing my water, I’d have slight headaches or my gut would be gurgling. The results were about the same for my family. This probably was noticeable for the first month. I have been pulsing my RO tank, so now the only thing that comes out is ICES RO water. My family nor I have ever had gut issues… nothing diagnosed as leaky gut or inflammation of the gut. For myself, I have been treating for suspected parasite infection, but I can’t tell by any measure how ICES affects that treatment. I’m making progress, but that’s another story for another time.

At this point, ICES water just tastes better to me. Fortunately, there are others here who have noticed the affects of ICES water on their bodies in a detox type of way (I would read it as)… similar to how I felt when I first began w/ICES water.

Hope this helps…

Enjoyed reading these posts! Have 20+ years experience experimenting/creating hi-tech water. Will begin experimenting with A9 and M1 and report back with initial impressions.

Just started using M1 on water, fruits and veggies that have high water content, like tomatoes and pears. Initial impressions, the water definitely seems to have a “clear” taste. There are some fascinating theories about water “memory”, and some of it sounds superstitious, but maybe science has yet to catch up. My own idea at this point, if water has “memory”, then applying a changing electric field into it is akin to demagnetizing a cassette tape, or neutralizing water, in which case it can be re programmed, or left alone for the body to consume. The “reprogramming” part could consist of re-magnetizing the water with sound frequencies, like playing Mozart, but instead of speakers, use (different) coils to emit EMFs without actual sound. Just thinking out loud.

so what has been your experience so far?

UPDATE to my own post: The following was not successful, but here are some details: I’ve constructed a crude circuit with the intention of imprinting water from music playing out of my iPad. I made a small coil from thin wire and placed a 47ohm resistor in series to make it look like a typical headphone load. Since its a single coil, its playing on one channel. After checking the circuity, I couldn’t tell if anything was happening. I was hoping to register something on my EM detector app, perhaps the signal is too small. This does not mean EMFs are not being produced, rather I have no way of knowing if it will be strong enough to imprint a small cup of water. I used to tinker around with electronics as a kid, so I’m sure I’m missing something important.

Anyway, I found this, this experimenter has constructed exactly what I had in mind, he is using separate components, like a home stereo:

water memory - device - YouTube

Based on this, I could lower the resistance down to 4 or 8 ohms, get a better coil, and run it from my large stereo amplifier. But I’d be taking a chance of damaging something that is pretty expensive. Don’t want to do that in the name of curiosity… killed the cat/STEREO.

So instead, my time is better spent enhancing what is known, I came up with this, a semi-portable water/fruit imprinting stand for the M1:

Bill of Materials : a broken chopping board, Trader Joes’ English Toffee and Yogurt containers, wood screws, electrical tape:

My apologies to Bob for a low-tech and crude solution. If someone came up with a 3d printed stand for the M1…

I’ve been imprinting bottled water (in glass), pears and tomatoes for a couple days now (2 minutes at 4hz, level 9), I seem to have more positive uplifting energy, but this could be placebo. It is nevertheless a good feeling.

Anyway, today is a sacred holiday for many, and the only time for me to pursue my experiments,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 Like

haha interesting… this is way beyond what I’m familiar with. this kinda stuff is hard to measure to even know what it’s doing or what kind of impact it’s making if anything. even if we can register some signal/frequency, we still have yet to gauge some bio feedback.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like