Flux Health Forum

ICES water / structured water / magnetic water

so what has been your experience so far?

UPDATE to my own post: The following was not successful, but here are some details: I’ve constructed a crude circuit with the intention of imprinting water from music playing out of my iPad. I made a small coil from thin wire and placed a 47ohm resistor in series to make it look like a typical headphone load. Since its a single coil, its playing on one channel. After checking the circuity, I couldn’t tell if anything was happening. I was hoping to register something on my EM detector app, perhaps the signal is too small. This does not mean EMFs are not being produced, rather I have no way of knowing if it will be strong enough to imprint a small cup of water. I used to tinker around with electronics as a kid, so I’m sure I’m missing something important.

Anyway, I found this, this experimenter has constructed exactly what I had in mind, he is using separate components, like a home stereo:

water memory - device - YouTube

Based on this, I could lower the resistance down to 4 or 8 ohms, get a better coil, and run it from my large stereo amplifier. But I’d be taking a chance of damaging something that is pretty expensive. Don’t want to do that in the name of curiosity… killed the cat/STEREO.

So instead, my time is better spent enhancing what is known, I came up with this, a semi-portable water/fruit imprinting stand for the M1:

Bill of Materials : a broken chopping board, Trader Joes’ English Toffee and Yogurt containers, wood screws, electrical tape:

My apologies to Bob for a low-tech and crude solution. If someone came up with a 3d printed stand for the M1…

I’ve been imprinting bottled water (in glass), pears and tomatoes for a couple days now (2 minutes at 4hz, level 9), I seem to have more positive uplifting energy, but this could be placebo. It is nevertheless a good feeling.

Anyway, today is a sacred holiday for many, and the only time for me to pursue my experiments,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 Like

haha interesting… this is way beyond what I’m familiar with. this kinda stuff is hard to measure to even know what it’s doing or what kind of impact it’s making if anything. even if we can register some signal/frequency, we still have yet to gauge some bio feedback.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Agreed,what we know at this point, water seems be highly malleable and able to take on the characteristics of the environment or energy around it. We can theorize how it happens and the effects on biology, but its all a question mark. But this should not stop us from cautious experimenting as there are events that not well understood, like quantum mechanics, and the application of said theory made possible everyday electronics. When I listen to the experts studying this, water imprinting seems to involve quantum principles, so there is a good chance no one will ever fully understand how or why unless there is a new break though in physics. But us ordinary folks should continue to test for beneficial changes in biology.

1 Like

I think cautious, sensible experimentation, detailed recording of the exact methods used, and sharing the results, is a very productive way to discover real biological effects, even if the underlying mechanisms remain unknown.

3 Likes

@Bob Do you know approximately how long the ICES effect on water lasts?
(I’m thinking if treating the water in pint jars while I’m in the kitchen and then refrigerating it.)
I just tried ICING some water yesterday. It seemed to me that the ICED water tasted colder than water straight or off the tsp, but I didn’t have an appropriate thermometer for measuring the temperature.

When I experiment with it, it seems to last for several hours at least. But I don’t know if anyone has measured it.

Okay, several hours for starters … maybe not overnight … Thanks.

Just fyi in another post, @OptimalHealth had the creative idea to put coils on his RO unit’s water storage tank. I just had installed an RO unit with alkaline remineralization and plan to put a set of coils running on the water storage tank as well.

yes, my ice machine is connected to my ro, so everything is “pemf-ified” … glad to see you have a remineralization cartridge too… definitely helps with pemf application to water.

I’m curious to see how long the taste of the water lasts vs flat ro (no pemf) water…

Has anyone tried stacking the coils (bumpy side to bumpy side) and placing them underneath a glass of water? You could call it the “PEMF Coaster”.

Would we expect this to work better or worse than placing the coils on opposite sides of the container?

One advantage of the coaster approach is that it’s easy to setup without any supportive tooling, like bands, tubs, or what have you. But I wonder if it’s less effective than the approach Bob describes.

did you ever get to place the coils on your ro tank?

That’s how I do it - double stack coils on counter, with glass on top of coils. Works great every time.

I did. However, I honestly felt like I didn’t notice the same effects as putting a glass of water on top of the coils. However, our bodies could have already adjusted to the structured water and already had made the gains from that change. I am beginning to observe that shifts over time do not require ongoing maintenance to reap the benefits - almost like shifting the body to a different state and then the body holds in that state until the next shift (of course, I am not referring to diet, exercise, sleep, sunshine which needs to always be actively maintained IMO).

perhaps maintenance isn’t as quickly needed as things like diet and exercise can have on the body. one thing for certain, i can tell the water is more “lively” vs flat… it’s the only way i can tell it’s pemf water

taste wise, it’s the same… otherwise, i don’t know of any other way to compare difference

That’s the main thing I would like to be able to do: measure the structured water effect, using numbers and real physical units. I am trying to figure out how to do that…

That’s when you can really start to optimize and make comparisons.

3 Likes

I was messing with the a-9 to structure water with and it would taste different for a short while. It seemed to be smoother tasting for a short while . I recently came across the Analemma water wand and purchased it . They have the coherent water figured out , In my opinion! I have since given up on the ices for that and am using it where it shines, inflammation and pain reduction. Check out the Analemma water and prepare to go down another fascinating rabbit hole of how the body can heal itself.

1 Like

I’d love to hear more about Analemma water and your experience, and how it compares to using ICES PEMF to structure the water. How do you use the Analemma water work (it seems like the tube of water “has structure” and you swirl it around in a glass or pitcher of water)? What effects does it have for you versus ICES PEMF structured water?

I have only had the wand for a few weeks. The noticeable effects have been less coffee and more energy. I am a locomotive engineer and often work over night with no real sleep cycle. So any positive is a big plus. I like the taste and it seems to be more Quenching of my thirst and the velvety taste doesn’t seem to fade over time. I’ll post longer term results if I notice any .