Flux Health Forum

ICES water / structured water / magnetic water

I have to say that I do not know enough about the physics of water to really analyze the value of this science. However, in my much more detailed experience with other areas of magnetic effects, and the fact that about 95% of what I have found on the Internet on these topics to be fraudulent, I would remain guardedly open-minded and reasonably skeptical about it.

Rule of thumb: the more they charge you for a “special magnet”, the more likely it is to be a rip-off. A very powerful, super-high-quality magnet should cost under $10.00, usually a lot less than that.

On the other hand, if they tell you it works and that you can buy an inexpensive magnet that will do the job from here:

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/

Then there is a very good chance that it is real science.

My 2 c

1 Like

Hey @Mama2boys,

RO (reverse osmosis):
the ro water I use when i last measured has been at about a 7.4-7.7 range that I recall. I returned the pH meter since I found my real need was to measure the orp of the water. i was testing strength of my ozone water at the time. my tap water is a little more acidic… more in the mid to high 6 range. the difference in pH is due to the mineral cartridge I have installed to remineralize the water.

ORP of ICES WATER:
i suspect that pemf does not notably affect alkalinity of the water from what i measured. however, it does affect the taste of the water. I just measured the orp of my ro water w/o ices at 247mv vs w/ices (5mins at H, stacked coils w/ an a9 device for a 10oz cup) at 267mv

mind you, this is cheapy made in china amazon purchased meter to begin with. at the very least, i think it’s good at giving ballpark ranges to ensure we’re headed in the direction we need - at least how that’s how i use any meter purchased from amazon.

while orp and pH are related in that orp is higher when the pH is higher, vice versa… the 20mv movement on my meter, i can’t tell from one measure, can user error or meter error. some background on the orp meter i’m using: the orp meter takes at LEAST 3mins to get to some stable number to measure. on each measure reading, i kept the meter in until it stabilized at a number for a reading (~30seconds)…

to give you some reference when i’m measuring ozonated water, the pH seems to drop to about 2-3 compared to non ozonated. The orp of the water I can get as high as 1,050mv. we are talking about 100s of mv difference from the plain ro water i begin with.

TASTE:
with all that said, however, despite no major jump in orp reading before and after pemf, I can’t help but say the water DOES taste different. it tastes… “sharper”… not bitter… not anything… just… better. I have tested the taste w/many people, and they can definitely tell what’s ro vs ices ro (same for tap vs ices tap).

And even after all this is said and done, I can no longer tell the difference in my gut or head from detox if I had ICES water or regular water. When I first started pulsing my water, I’d have slight headaches or my gut would be gurgling. The results were about the same for my family. This probably was noticeable for the first month. I have been pulsing my RO tank, so now the only thing that comes out is ICES RO water. My family nor I have ever had gut issues… nothing diagnosed as leaky gut or inflammation of the gut. For myself, I have been treating for suspected parasite infection, but I can’t tell by any measure how ICES affects that treatment. I’m making progress, but that’s another story for another time.

At this point, ICES water just tastes better to me. Fortunately, there are others here who have noticed the affects of ICES water on their bodies in a detox type of way (I would read it as)… similar to how I felt when I first began w/ICES water.

Hope this helps…

Enjoyed reading these posts! Have 20+ years experience experimenting/creating hi-tech water. Will begin experimenting with A9 and M1 and report back with initial impressions.

Just started using M1 on water, fruits and veggies that have high water content, like tomatoes and pears. Initial impressions, the water definitely seems to have a “clear” taste. There are some fascinating theories about water “memory”, and some of it sounds superstitious, but maybe science has yet to catch up. My own idea at this point, if water has “memory”, then applying a changing electric field into it is akin to demagnetizing a cassette tape, or neutralizing water, in which case it can be re programmed, or left alone for the body to consume. The “reprogramming” part could consist of re-magnetizing the water with sound frequencies, like playing Mozart, but instead of speakers, use (different) coils to emit EMFs without actual sound. Just thinking out loud.

so what has been your experience so far?

UPDATE to my own post: The following was not successful, but here are some details: I’ve constructed a crude circuit with the intention of imprinting water from music playing out of my iPad. I made a small coil from thin wire and placed a 47ohm resistor in series to make it look like a typical headphone load. Since its a single coil, its playing on one channel. After checking the circuity, I couldn’t tell if anything was happening. I was hoping to register something on my EM detector app, perhaps the signal is too small. This does not mean EMFs are not being produced, rather I have no way of knowing if it will be strong enough to imprint a small cup of water. I used to tinker around with electronics as a kid, so I’m sure I’m missing something important.

Anyway, I found this, this experimenter has constructed exactly what I had in mind, he is using separate components, like a home stereo:

water memory - device - YouTube

Based on this, I could lower the resistance down to 4 or 8 ohms, get a better coil, and run it from my large stereo amplifier. But I’d be taking a chance of damaging something that is pretty expensive. Don’t want to do that in the name of curiosity… killed the cat/STEREO.

So instead, my time is better spent enhancing what is known, I came up with this, a semi-portable water/fruit imprinting stand for the M1:

Bill of Materials : a broken chopping board, Trader Joes’ English Toffee and Yogurt containers, wood screws, electrical tape:

My apologies to Bob for a low-tech and crude solution. If someone came up with a 3d printed stand for the M1…

I’ve been imprinting bottled water (in glass), pears and tomatoes for a couple days now (2 minutes at 4hz, level 9), I seem to have more positive uplifting energy, but this could be placebo. It is nevertheless a good feeling.

Anyway, today is a sacred holiday for many, and the only time for me to pursue my experiments,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 Like

haha interesting… this is way beyond what I’m familiar with. this kinda stuff is hard to measure to even know what it’s doing or what kind of impact it’s making if anything. even if we can register some signal/frequency, we still have yet to gauge some bio feedback.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Agreed,what we know at this point, water seems be highly malleable and able to take on the characteristics of the environment or energy around it. We can theorize how it happens and the effects on biology, but its all a question mark. But this should not stop us from cautious experimenting as there are events that not well understood, like quantum mechanics, and the application of said theory made possible everyday electronics. When I listen to the experts studying this, water imprinting seems to involve quantum principles, so there is a good chance no one will ever fully understand how or why unless there is a new break though in physics. But us ordinary folks should continue to test for beneficial changes in biology.

1 Like

I think cautious, sensible experimentation, detailed recording of the exact methods used, and sharing the results, is a very productive way to discover real biological effects, even if the underlying mechanisms remain unknown.

3 Likes

@Bob Do you know approximately how long the ICES effect on water lasts?
(I’m thinking if treating the water in pint jars while I’m in the kitchen and then refrigerating it.)
I just tried ICING some water yesterday. It seemed to me that the ICED water tasted colder than water straight or off the tsp, but I didn’t have an appropriate thermometer for measuring the temperature.

When I experiment with it, it seems to last for several hours at least. But I don’t know if anyone has measured it.

Okay, several hours for starters … maybe not overnight … Thanks.

Just fyi in another post, @OptimalHealth had the creative idea to put coils on his RO unit’s water storage tank. I just had installed an RO unit with alkaline remineralization and plan to put a set of coils running on the water storage tank as well.

yes, my ice machine is connected to my ro, so everything is “pemf-ified” … glad to see you have a remineralization cartridge too… definitely helps with pemf application to water.

I’m curious to see how long the taste of the water lasts vs flat ro (no pemf) water…

Has anyone tried stacking the coils (bumpy side to bumpy side) and placing them underneath a glass of water? You could call it the “PEMF Coaster”.

Would we expect this to work better or worse than placing the coils on opposite sides of the container?

One advantage of the coaster approach is that it’s easy to setup without any supportive tooling, like bands, tubs, or what have you. But I wonder if it’s less effective than the approach Bob describes.

did you ever get to place the coils on your ro tank?

That’s how I do it - double stack coils on counter, with glass on top of coils. Works great every time.

I did. However, I honestly felt like I didn’t notice the same effects as putting a glass of water on top of the coils. However, our bodies could have already adjusted to the structured water and already had made the gains from that change. I am beginning to observe that shifts over time do not require ongoing maintenance to reap the benefits - almost like shifting the body to a different state and then the body holds in that state until the next shift (of course, I am not referring to diet, exercise, sleep, sunshine which needs to always be actively maintained IMO).

perhaps maintenance isn’t as quickly needed as things like diet and exercise can have on the body. one thing for certain, i can tell the water is more “lively” vs flat… it’s the only way i can tell it’s pemf water

taste wise, it’s the same… otherwise, i don’t know of any other way to compare difference