Flux Health Forum

Hair Loss Pilot Study 2023

Probability a combination of all, but seems to be a common observation so far.

Another thing I want to add: please observe and report anything you experience from wearing the hat that is happening elsewhere on your body other than the scalp.

looking forward to putting on my ā€œthinking capā€ this way just to see how it goes!

I am very interested to hear your feedback and observations.

I am still working on my shoulder impingement using the findings and videos you shared and making progress but still had a ā€œcold dull pain sensationā€ still occurring. I was surprised to notice that after using the hat with M1 on Alpha power 9 for 5 hours yesterday I have no pain in my shoulders today. Maybe I just didnā€™t sleep on my shoulders which I know exacerbates it, or maybe the hat on the head helped with alleviating the pain entirely. Iā€™ll keep track and report back.

1 Like

That is super interesting. I am hearing other reports about a lot of different benefits, major ones, all around the head/face/jaw/neck/shoulders when wearing the PEMF hat. We need to know whether this result is repeatable and consistent, so definitely please keep an eye on that for us.

1 Like

@Bob just wonderingā€¦ could the hat be split with a pair of standard coils?

You could try that, but the hat draws about as much current as a 2x2 array, so you might be asking too much of a small device:

M1 with camcorder battery: probably will not work.
M1 powered through USB charger port: might be OK.
A9 on 9V battery: Good chance that it will work OK, but not guaranteed.

also just noticed the tester doesnā€™t work with the hatā€¦ is it the power they put out or just not setup to or something else?

The tester is designed to work with coils of 40 mm diameter or larger, or not in an alternating polarity array.

The hat has an alternating magnetic polarity array of ~ 14mm diameter coils, so adjacent coils cancel the net magnetic flux through the test coil antenna, making it appear that the magnetic flux is zero, when in fact the net flux is zero, but smaller regions have significant flux, within the receptive area of the tester.

2 Likes

Hello!
Iā€™ve been juggling so many different things that I have not spent consistent time on here, but my partner, her son and I have tremendous appreciation for our pair of M1s, C5 and the C5 mat.
She has had 3 TBIs and significant body injuries from multiple car accidents, and will frequently wear a headband with a pair of coils with the M1 to help her brain.

The idea of being able to use a cap for addressing her brain issues is really exciting to us. @Bob, I realize youā€™re extremely busy and these caps definitely werenā€™t a profit-making item, and it took time to make themā€¦ but do you think you might be doing another round of caps within the next few months?

Iā€™d love to order 1 and am willing to pay not just for parts but also a bit more for your time. If it can help her regain even more functionality of her brain it would be absolutely worth it!

Hi @tomlange1, I am currently working with the group that wants to collaborate with me to commercialize this technology. We are trying to put a contract together that would give me the infrastructure to support more of this work. Making prototypes is ridiculously expensive (basically you can add two more 0ā€™s to the largest $ cost any normal person would think is reasonable). We are making pretty good headway on this, so hopefully I will be in a better position to estimate a timeline, if it will happen, by some time in January 2024.

4 Likes

I appreciate this information, and the incredibly quick reply! Iā€™m wondering how many clones you have to keep up with everything you doā€¦

And in the meantime, weā€™re grateful for the M1 and headband. Iā€™m going to encourage her to explore coil positioning and settings for her head - does anyone have suggestions for what has helped them after brain injuries?

I used Alpha Wave with intensity at 7 on my brother when he was recovering from 5 brain bleeds. Application was inconsistent because we had to hide it from the hospital staff. He used it for a week for 1-3 hours/ day. Placement was on either side of his head near his forehead. We kept it in place with a baseball cap. The doctors said he had the best recovery they had ever seen.

3 Likes

I used Alpha Wave because we were having a hard time keeping him awake. Delta Wave may cause drowsiness.

Itā€™s crazy that something like this has to be hidden from western medā€¦
Itā€™s been years since her last TBI, so weā€™re generally either trying to increase cognition/coherence in the brain - or reduce swelling since that seems to be an issue now and then.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

2 Likes

Hey @Bob, howā€™s the hair loss study going? Any interesting/unexpected feedback you can share?

They (in Europe & SE Asia) are still finishing up collecting and analyzing data from the first quarter (period) of the experiments. The thing about scientific studies is that you kind of need to not watch it too closely to avoid cheer-leading and skewing the results. The best thing to do is to wait for the results to be fully analyzed before making too many statements/assumptions/investments/promises/decisions etc. Generally, at this point ā€œno news is good newsā€ because usually premature news is related to unexpected negative outcomes that could lead to early study termination.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the update.

Butā€¦ since I am 100% hands-off from any data collection or analysis at this point, I suppose could hazard a guess: my sense is that it is going very well. Their interest in ICES-PEMF technology seems (from my perspective, based on their email queries) to be growing rapidly.

4 Likes