Flux Health Forum

Hair Loss Pilot Study 2023

Sure, I agree. We are already starting to see biological benefits in the formal study. Also, I got them to budget for reimbursal for 5 more hat/inserts for people on this forum. Now I just need to build the next batch, which takes about 2 weeks, collecting the materials now…

1 Like

Would I be able to get in on this? Would love to like I said!

I am pretty sure, yes. We got overwhelmed by the initial response, so please give me about 2 weeks to get more resources and supplies together to make a second batch. I also need to straighten out how we (1) take future orders, and (2) fulfill those orders, and (3) what feedback information we are asking for to qualify for the (4) reimbursement.

These important details are mostly decided by people other than me, so we need to wait to converge on a consensus.

1 Like

Hi Bob, I am very interested in the cap for hair loss for myself but more interested for brain for my daughter with autism.
Thanks

We had unexpectedly large interest in this, so I need to collect the materials together, make some more tooling, then make another batch. This will take a few weeks.

1 Like

I would be interested in the cap for my husband . He is willing to take pictures and follow a protocol if needed. We have an M1 and it has successfully been used for back pain, knee pain due to torn meniscus, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, and on a severe head injury on another family member. Hoping to add to more successes with hair loss!

OK, definitely get back with us here or on our website in 2-3 weeks so that I have time to build and test the next batch, thanks.

1 Like

is there a site or contact to get more information about the protocol for this study? i wanted to try this out and see how the results turn out.

i recently spoke with a hairstylist who was familiar with the latest treatments and products for mitigating hair loss. he was saying that the key to all the products he’s seen have some degree of effectiveness is the stimulation and circulation of hair follicles.

pemf is noted to help with circulation, so I’m hoping/expecting/looking forward to positive results using this hat…

i plan to have be dad use this for his head and also wonder what kind of results he’ll also have for improvement in sensory and mobility from a stroke he had decades ago.

glad to have this hat for him to wear for a more consistent application of pemf to his head!

1 Like

In the pilot study we are just using the Omni-8 pulse pattern, and asking people to wear it on medium or low intensity for 2 or more hours per day, basically the same advice we give for people when they are starting to use ICES-PEMF for the first time.

We are taking a deep shot into the dark here with the hair growth study, There is virtually zero legitimate science to base it on, so this is absolutely, positively experimental best-guess cross-your-fingers-and-hope-for-the-best kind of stuff.

So, people should experiment and observe. Especially people on this forum: since you have some experience with ICES-PEMF, try different things, different pulse patterns, different intensity levels, different duration of daily use patterns, observe the effects, record them, and ideally you can report back here on the forum.

Since the hats are used on the head (except one person who is using it on their knee for other benefits), I expect people would adjust pulse pattern and intensity and duration of use so that they were not getting uncomfortable stimulation.

2 Likes

are the cap’s available for purchase yet?

check out the micro-pulse.com store… they have it listed there…

i had another question about the ices hat… how are the coils different from what someone can use with coils they already have? are they smaller? more than 4?

Not yet, I need a few weeks to build the next batch, but I am working flat-out on other very important projects right now, so it will have to wait, sorry.

It’s in the store, but I think my wife sold the few we had, so check the store (I have not had time to talk to my wife about that topic for the last 2 weeks, I am extremely busy)

Smaller, different impedance, different number, different spacing, different resulting energy distribution to emphasize energy distribution with less depth, but greater surface area, to cover more of the scalp.

3 Likes

Ok thank you. I am also interested in the m9.

We may have one or two left in the store, so definitely contact us to see if you can snag the last one.

I am experimenting with Alpha for 3-6 hours a day with the @Bob hat. One thing I have noticed consistently is that my scalp feels tingly/itchy but it is not bothersome. I also feel like it is increasing alertness / capacity to stay “in the flow” more to knock stuff out during my work day. Just a few observations from the first few days of use.

2 Likes

very interesting, thanks. That observation is in line with early observations from the main study participants.

interesting…i wasn’t sure if it was just me but first night i dealt with itching and tingling when i woke up, but just shrugged it off as maybe wearing the cap all night and less breathability of cap :thinking: