Flux Health Forum

Comparing M1 to C5

Yup, it is a fact: you can easily spend $20K on basically a spark gap pulse generator not significantly different from what Nikola Tesla was using in the late 1890’s. I am not saying that is necessarily a bad technology. I am just saying that it should cost much much less than $20k… more like $200, IMHO.

Thank-you.
I appreciate you and your wife’s work, inventions and time very much.

Wish there was a very cheap way of adding outlets safely w/o blowing the device.

They are taking advantage of how desperate people are.

You are not taking advantage of people.

Your name commands respect everywhere I look on the internet.

Coming from someone who would have just been priced out of PEMF, I know that I am indebted to you. I have used your device to save 10’s of thousands of dollars on regular medical bills and I cannot repay you for your gift.

Your character is something which has deeply inspired me and I mean that sincerely.

I do know other people who are like you, but I think about things like you being offered money for the device to be marketed for hair regrowth was it 31 times?

Your wife and children are truly blessed.

4 Likes

I know that might sound hokey.

I am emotional about it.

Earlier today, I was listening on the news about a group of men who live in my State who are wealthy men and they took advantage of people who were schizophrenic and other mental illnesses.

That deeply impacted me because of the struggles I had with my brain. People with illness and mental illness need 10,000 times more protection than everybody else and instead very wealthy people were taking advantage of them.

One of the people who took advantage is someone I am six degrees of separation with. Meaning it is someone my relatives know. Not well, but still, it is someone who has been talked about in our house in regards to some of his business dealings.

I genuinely teared up that the man took advantage of the vulnerable, and at least one of those vulnerable people are suspected to have committed suicide. It is totally unrelated to PEMF, but it is related to how people do business.

It is so rare to even catch a glimpse across the internet and catch people demonstrating character and being helpful to the vulnerable.

Sorry I am very late to the game. I was reading through all of the previous comments. I also several years ago was looking into a full body magnetic mattress pad. Not a PEMF proper and that is right around the time I stumbled upon Micro Pulse.

I wore in A9B model unit under my clothing near my spine for a full year! And I will tell you that while it was a great experience nothing compared with what I learned last November which later led me to come on to Bob’s channel.

I agree with Bob that it is not high intensity that is needed for most applications and I also don’t think it is necessary to have it pulsing on your whole body either.

I used to think that way but my experience has show different multiple times with multiple people I’ve tried this with.

If you read the matrix repatterning self-help book in addition to watching all of the free videos from their channel and practitioners of that method and then study piezoelectricity I think you will have a much easier time healing the areas that are injured in your body.

It was proven nearly 20 years ago by Harvard that the body is a single piece of fascia. I also believe there’s enough good evidence out there that a huge portion of our bodies tissues are able to respond to electrical and magnetic stimulation.

What I learned in that book in particular is that the head and the spine are the most cherished parts of the body to the body. The body will sacrifice the lumbar and lower regions of the body and the limbs to protect that court area at all costs.

If you can remember injuries you had even as a child it will go along way in healing fascia injuries. I say this because they show a form of muscle testing which I mixed with applied kinesiology and you can literally find the areas throughout your body that are injured with your unit very easily. However, it helps to have a spouse or friend as it’s difficult to do this alone.

Standing upright stick your arm out as a punching. Keep your arms straight and it doesn’t really matter whether you make a fist or not. Have someone attempt to pull your arm down word as if taking it to your side but not with an aggressive level of pressure or resistance. Nex standing upright stick your arm out as if punching. Keep your arm straight and it doesn’t really matter whether you make a fist or not. Have someone attempt to pull your arm downward as if taking it to your side but not with an aggressive level of pressure or resistance.

Next, turn your micro pulse unit on to the five pulses per second program. For those who are not aware of how to reach that setting it is the first set of ticking for the Omni 8 and A9 protocols.

Take a coil and put it near your body on an area you suspect may be injured. When you find an injured area it’s like finding a short in the system. The arm will be weekend to some degree especially related to the degree of injury it seems. If previously your arm with strong when someone applied pressure now you’ll find it much more difficult to resist and much more likely that your arm will go down toward your side.

You can do this all throughout your body and make a mental note of areas that are actually week versus areas you thought was weak. You may be surprised to discover there more injuries than you realized that don’t actually hurt consciously but the body thinks it’s still in need of repair.

Using what I discovered through that I was then able to make a mental note of every area of injury in my body and it was nearly all over. So for the past six months I have literally been using that applied pressure technique to more rapidly heal the areas of injury and then re-testing to see if my body has repaired the “short.”

Even with my patella rotation on my knees I could place my Micro Pulse for hours for days and the pain would go away but the knees would still be rotated outwardly.

However, after learning/discovering this method I figured out that it wasn’t just my knee it was also my hip and cool top and bottom of my foot and the whole connected fascia. Now you would think this would take many days to fix the problem but it did not. I would say 15 minutes of pressing with the level of pressure release like from a massage with I’m n I figured out that it wasn’t just my knee it was also my hip ankle top and bottom of my foot and the whole connected fascia. Now you would think this would take many days to fix the problem but it did not. I would say 15 minutes of pressing with the level of pressure release like from a massage with a knot On each of the affected spots for 2 to 3 days is all it took.

So, I liken it to a sponge that is not been squeezed. The body doesn’t wonderful job of tuning out straight signals or it takes a very long time. But when you squeeze it it’s soaks it up very quickly and you have rapid change.

I experimented with this excitedly often on for several days and then I became lazy and complacent because I realized I could literally fix any area whenever I felt like it. That is both a cool feeling and can cause procrastination.

Total time spent on the knee would be reduced by a factor of 50 to 1 I would say. Hours and hours and hours over the course of weeks versus two hours a day for 3 to 4 days. Now my knee is straight I have no more pain, no more injury, and the surrounding tissues are happier.

I know the method I just described above is not unique to myself as I have tried it on family and friends who have gotten the same results in a very rapid amount of time. Many of the injuries that are not actual brakes seem to be because of transferred Energy similar to ballistic gelatin receiving a shock to one side and watching it ripple to the other. As we are largely fluid filled structures connected together by solid structures that respond to electrical and magnetic inputs this made sense to me.

Try experimenting with what I have said but get the $20 book on Amazon on Matrix repatterning self-help, get a friend and try the experiment I discussed, and then get one of those cheap five dollar knobbed massaging tools stick it through the coil loop and press into an area you find injured until it is uncomfortable. I live in the zone of discomfort because it will literally turn off the pain once you’ve left it there long enough. No pain no gain has become my new motto But we’re not talking injury causing pain we’re talking the equivalent of pressing and holding a knot in your muscle when it’s painful and refusing to release it even if it’s a couple of hours of holding it. It takes self-discipline but it’s incredibly effective like taking a kitchen hose and spraying a sponge while squeezing it.

I no longer have any need for wearing a Micro Pulse LLC, sleeping on one, or frankly worrying about most of the issues I had anymore. Now I simply apply that technique on an area I have found that needs it and when the pain goes away the area has been fixed and I move onto another one. I’ve done this all over my body and the alignment and health of my body shows it for sure.

Hope this is helpful to you and others.

4 Likes

That is interesting. The chiropractors in California used to do techniques like that.

I don’t know that I would have anyone willing to do the process with me, but I can say that I already did get rid of all of my pain all over my body with the ICES and I am just using it for brain health and cartilage and bone support now.

I had the same immediate results where things got better in hours, rather than days, so I don’t know if I accidentally just hit the right spots, but the whole concept of Matrix repatterning sounds interesting.

i ended up listening to several videos on Matrix Repatterning and watching demonstrations and the first one I watched said that some people are able to do the process intuitively and that immediately rang with me.

I got the very quick healings you spoke about without doing a process, but when I thought about it, I moved the coils to where I could feel the most “flow” and somehow, “flow” might be mimicking that process. I am not sure if that is the truth.

I just know that whenever I use it, I have learned that I can put the coil in some positions and feel the flow all the way to my toes or I suddenly hit a spot and feel deep warmth in my core or my knees or my shoulder and I don’t know if that is why I got the very quick results or not.

I have not analyzed it scientifically. I just know that for many of the things I have used the ICES for, I just can use it for a few hours and my foot and ankle swelling from an injury from years before was gone and I could suddenly walk normally.

I still am in awe every time I can walk up and down the stairs without holding the railing and pausing at every step.

There have been times I wondered if I hit acupuncture or reflexology points or something.

Anyway, I am one of the intuitive people is what I highly suspect, but I think it is that I inwardly look for “the sweet spot” without even thinking about it.

I just realized that Matrix Repatterning is looking for where there is “no flow” and my process has been looking for where when I put the coils on my body there is “maximum flow” which means that intellectually, I am somehow doing a process of “nope, there is not much flow” when I place the coils there. I keep moving it and eventually reach “sweet spots” and it can be my forehead and I feel like it is healing my knees, but it is definitely the opposite focus of what the rest of you are talking about. All I know is that I stopped having pain anywhere almost immediately and it never has come back. I am Whole Food Plant Based now and that is good for getting rid of pain, but the pain was already gone before I went Whole Food Plant Based, and it was the ICES that accomplished it. I didn’t “listen to Bob” when he told me to keep using the coils even past when you feel the pain go away because I had too many sites which were in pain and I only had an M-1 and also wanted to use it on my brain. I had more of a “once and done” type of process and I think Dr. Pawluk might have talked about having an experience more like that. Well, that is my 10 cents about the subject. If I had someone to help, I would be interested in trying other processes, so I guess I will just say my way, in case people don’t have cooperative people.

Thanks for sharing this workout…

Related to Dr. Zach Bush, his Restore4Life product has been instrumental in improving gut health of those I know.

I have a M1 and a C5. I have C5 with the pad and deep coils. I love it.
I would be the first person to purchase a Permf Matt developed by https://www.micro-pulse.com/ if they produce it. The benefit would be to treat the entire body at one time.

the closest thing to that would be to buy 2-3 c5s for the coverage you’re looking for

I already know that as I own a C5.
I would not buy 2 to 3 c5’s as that would not be what i want.
My message indicated that I would by a whole matt if they produced a whole matt.

I am really giving this (making a large mat using ICES technology) some serious thought. It is a challenging design problem, because it is difficult to scale. It is not just a matter of adding more coils and a big amplifier unfortunately. The physics has to work correctly, which is difficult at larger sizes. I need to finish building it and then test it to be sure it is very good and effective before I would offer to sell it to anyone. I just do not want to add any inferior PEMF products to the market; there are already plenty of those.

5 Likes

if you were to tackle this, what would be a ballpark timeframe?

It is really hard to say. I need to start with experiments on the basic physics, just to verify that it could work. Something like this can take anywhere from 5 or 6 months to two years, maybe longer, maybe shorter if I am very lucky.

@Bob FWIW, I would be very open to buying your large mat, if you can solve the challenging problems and offer it. Thanks for your excellence in science and engineering and desire to help people using your gifts - you are a great example and role model.

2 Likes

Great. I am working on it (literally, right now). There are some major technical problems but I hope to figure those out.

It will take months to years to do this right, so anyone who is interested in this, you can certainly let me know, but please do not frequently ask “Are we there yet??”

As soon as it looks very promising, I will make an announcement, probably right here on the forum.

2 Likes

mailchimp let’s you put together a form for people to sign up… even using Google form to collect names and emails would work so people won’t have (fomo) the fear of missing out about this.

i know I’m looking forward to this device!!

that’s a great Idea. We might even be able to do better than that. Let me consider options. For example, if you are going to sign up on mailchimp, why not sign up with us directly, for example? That is what I am thinking.

yes… if you have the option readily available, there’s no need for a mail list service like mailchimp. mailchimp gives you 12k subscribers free to manage. it is convenient for putting together mail lists to manage and track interests for services or products. they also are great for managing mass send outs for newsletters with functionality for users to opt out of lists as well.

anyway, glad to hear you’re looking into a mat product!