Flux Health Forum

Comparing M1 to C5

Last time I used mail chimp it was limited to 2k subscribers for free. Has it changed (in the last year or two?)

I just checked; it only supports 2K as far as I can tell.

:face_with_monocle: sorry, they did make a lot of changes about 2 years ago…i got my about about 5 years ago, i believe and the limit was much higher. i thought it was still 12k free, but in hindsight i may be confusing with another service. that said… there are these:

Excellent, thanks. There must be a lot of good competition in the bulk email service market lately, because the price of mailchimp dropped by more than 65% since I had a paid standard service package 2 years ago.

We have about 6,000 people on our curated email list, but I do not want to send out emails too frequently. No more than one per month. I need to re-think this since things have changed a lot in the last year.

thanks

Bob,
If you ever need an affordable alternative to mailchimp look into something like sendy.co + amazon SES ( like amazon AWS but for cheap bulk email).
Or email octopus + amazon SES

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the advice. This sounds like it will be helpful.

Bob, your m1 and c5 are the best. I know you do not want people to keep mentioning the idea of a mat. I just want to let you know you know this the pad for the c5 makes my back and waist feel rejuvenated. It increases activity in my intestines as I can feel it. This is just from the pad. Imagine if there was a Mat then I figure my entire body would feel rejuvenated. I will just say this. If you make a Mat and need some to test it or be on YouTube let me know. I will be the first one to buy it and test it for you as I am a believer in your items.

Thanks for mentioning that topic. My mind has changed a lot over the last year, and now I am working pretty diligently to design a full PEMF mat prototype. It will take a while to work the bugs out, so keep that in mind.

The real challenge is that as of now there really is no such thing as a “whole body” PEMF system on the market. The marketers say it is whole body, but when you actually test them their magnetic fields die off within inches of their coils, which are usually much smaller than the mat they are in.

This is a real technical problem I am trying to solve. But when I solve it, it will be for real, not like the junk that is mostly for sale out there.

My initial testing shows that I need a lot of hardware to make it work properly. Therefore, the the cost will necessarily be high, at least several times the cost of a C5… maybe even more.

But I am definitely working on it as we speak. I would keep the numbers fairly limited, probably to existing customers only because they know enough to be careful with the stuff I build because it actually does something instead of just flashing a blue LED. And you would have to sign a release: it will not be child-proof. It will be fair dinkum, that I assure you.

4 Likes

What is your set up for using the C5 when sleeping? Where do you put the C5 unit, on top of the covers, on a night table?

Me too. Rules are important, but understanding the reasons/principles behind rules make it easier to remember.

i put mine above my pillow… cables are long enough to reach my lower back to gut

i have a question for you @Bob

wouldn’t having a broader “dosage” of pemf by having multiple pairs of coils placed on the body provide a greater net effect of anti inflammation than only a single pair coil?

wouldn’t there be a greater sense of calm and healing in the body as the affected blood cells circulate throughout the body?

with that said, i did notice my dad felt more loose and flexible after using the c5 compared to the a9… his right side is impaired/ stiff and semi paralyzed from a stroke he had over 20 years ago. from my own experience, i have felt a more restful sleep with multiple coil placements on my body. i don’t know if it’s bc it’s a net effect of anti inflammation, but makes me wonder. based on my dad’s specific experience of less stiffness from more coils, it appears to be the case compared to only 1-2 pairs in his body…

thoughts?

2 Likes

It may be true in some cases, but not in others. For example:
If the problem stems from a focal injury, then a focal application is typically best
If there are multiple problems at multiple focal points, then multiple point use is best

For many types of injuries and pain, one of the two above is usually true.

Though not originally intended for “whole body” use, many people have tried treating larger areas, and have had good outcomes for conditions not originally contemplated when developing ICES-PEMF, which was originally optimized for orthopedic injury and focal/chronic inflammation and pain. The apparent fact that it works so well for other applications is great, but probably calls for different modes of application than would be used for focal orthopedic injuries.

3 Likes