Flux Health Forum

Which device should I buy?

Which device should I buy?

Why do you want a Micro-Pulse device? (Your answer will help determine what is best for you.)

1 Like

Hi, thanks for asking. 1. Enlarged liver. 2. Unknown shoulder pain. Maybe a bone spur or shoulder impingement. 3. General wellness. 4. Improved sleep. 5. Plantar fasciitis 6. Avib 7. Stress reduction 8. Kidney stone help. Kidney stone prevention 9. Whatever other benefits the device offers. :slight_smile:

the a9 is good for one location using stacked coils for liver or hip or shoulder or 2 for surface level like knee or hands using one coil… while you can use a splitter to cover potentially double the above mentioned areas, it’s been recommended that that is not as effective for technical reasons creating inefficiencies in delivering pemf.

most people benefit from the Omni setting that’s setup (only program available on the a9) and benefit using for long sessions (ie, sleeping on coils overnight). you can start with the a9 to see how it helps your problem areas altho the bigger areas such as liver and shoulder may take much more time and attention to treat (weeks to months?) depending on how you respond, current condition, how long you apply per session, how consistently, your current rate of injury if there’s an active cause creating damage to treated area, etc

from my experience plantar fasciitis was resolved within days (i had injured from overuse- long runs)… the relief was felt within 30 mins but took some time to completely heal.

other factors you’ll want to help along in addition to liver, kidney, sleep will be diet and exercise. ices pemf is a great tool, but we can help the healing and resolution process along by greatly changing our diet and exercise. ices alone to major areas may vary greatly depending on what raw materials and supplements (diet and supplements) that we lack. the body on pemf can only work with what it has to properly heal. for example, staying well hydrated with balance of electrolytes getting at least 3 liters of water a day (or half your body weight in oz of water) daily, while cutting sugars can both help with kidney stones and pemf usage.

i have neglected my diet and exercise for too long hoping that gadgets and supplements could fix problems. it was only until the start of this year did i overhaul my diet and exercise routine did things noticeably improve. ices just boosted everything else positively that i was fundamentally changing for myself.

what we can do in diet and exercise is relatively free compared to buying devices alone. in diet and exercise alone, we can improve our ailments much better that using pemf alone for issues like liver, kidneys, sleep… that said, for more immediate relief of shoulder, knee and other bone and joint pain issues, i must say that ices device will help that much noticeably sooner… diet, supplement, water can help in the long run along with the use of those devices.

i have purchased many devices over the years…a9s,m1,c5… they have all helped family and friends with proper, consistent application for most things (including quality of sleep)… everyone’s different so it’s hard to say what it can improve and by how much… but it’s been my experience that is helped most of the time. i know… vague.

the c5 is great to treat multiple areas sleeping on it or if you don’t need to be on the move

a9 works for mobile use for the long periods of time on a high capacity rechargeable 9v

m1 is good for running different programs and mobility but to get use for non stop 2-3 days use like the a9, you need an external battery pack to plug it into if you don’t want to deal with changing out the rechargeable battery regularly. i personally don’t change the program much on the m1, but it is a nice to have feature if i want to try for brain or other areas to experiment.

3 Likes

Any suggestions on how to warm feet during sleep and for foot cramping (top) ? I’m thinking two M1 devices stuck into wool socks should do it.

just saw this… yes, socks work to keep coils on foot… hopefully you already found by now that that works for you

1 Like

Hi Optimal Health. It looked like my message didn’t go thru so I forgot about it. So kind of you to reply. I noticed another approach just recently , i.e., putting a 2" coil between Eva foam sheets. That would work but I need to upgrade to the C5 when I can afford it (more practical) instead of two M1s. For some reason my feet are not the problem right now. I’m thinking my brain might be getting used to the delta cycle under my pillow. (NEED my sleep) I usually go right to sleep when i wake up during the night but not lately. I’ll try other cycles but theta induces dreams for me-don’t need that. I’ll have to experiment. Thank you for your input.
strong text

i have experimented with the brain wave frequencies for sleep too… specifically theta and delta… initially (maybe 2xs?) i noticed more dreams or better sleep, but i couldn’t say the results for me were consistent. admittedly,i wasn’t committed to test out placement of coils, configuration of coils, and power level to see what kind of results i would get. mostly bc my only real measure at the time was the subjective feedback of how i felt about my sleep, how i felt waking up, or if i dreamt. to me, it was too wishy washy.

lately, my sleep quality has been horrible… HORRIBLE. I’d average 4-5.5 hours at most a night, interrupted even tho i should be getting 7-8h if i slept thru the night. i would wake up at 2a and be up for 1-2h… after reading the problems with relying on supplemental melatonin to get me back to sleep, i needed to find more natural ways to get back to sleep.

as much as i love LOVE coffee, i found that if i wanted uninterrupted sleep, cutting it out of the day was helpful. in my stubbornness to keep my coffee, I’ve played with timing (before 5a) and amount (<10oz)… both SAD ways to enjoy my coffee and buzz just to mitigate the impact on sleep quality :frowning:

so i have been exploring options. i run 2-3x a week for 40 mins each time… cut extra sugars and reduced carbs, but perhaps not extreme enough … can’t say it’s yet made much of a difference. threonate helped for a beautiful 2 weeks even with coffee and THEN stopped :frowning:… I can only guess that my body adjusted?? :thinking::thinking::thinking: i thought i had found my solution. so I’m continuing my mag bc it’s what i need daily anyway. i know gut biome is also known to help with sleep if we have the proper balance… so I’ve been doing kimchi, sauerkraut, Greek yogurt… but likely not enough or regularly enough…

i do think a reset in diet would make a difference, but for now i started experimenting with the ices tech… still experimenting to see what is consistent with me but I’m happy to say that i have found consistent results from the feedback on my Garmin. will share results in the next week or so for what i have found works!

on the points about bone spur and plantar fasciitis… what have you explored for those?

on the point about kidney stones… have you tried increasing your water intake to a gallon of water throughout the day with proper balance of electrolytes? most are under hydrated and many issues can be helped by getting sufficient water

1 Like

Wow! I admire your tenacity for exploring options. I couldn’t function with the little sleep you’re getting. Since I’m supposed to be retired, I can usually catch up the next day. Have you ever noticed just when you get your ducks lined up to get a good night sleep, the Universe throws a curve ball, i.e., doves cooing loudly on bedroom roof at sun rise, or chatty quail who nest in the low hanging olive branches where they nest. There’s also the occasional noisy Ravens, and other early birds hanging out like we’ve invaded their territory, which we have. I’m not complaining, better than living near a flight path or having other city noises to contend with as we did before we moved here. Just saying, Newton’s law of relativity is one more obstacle to count on. Reminds me of the poem Invictus: “Out of the night that covers me, dark as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever Gods may be for my unconquerable soul. . .” That pretty much boils it down for me, I have people depending on me!!!

1 Like