Flux Health Forum

Various techniques for wearing ices devices

My current method for wearing M1 around mid-section during day when doing various activities including exercises.
I have sport wrap attached to the 3" wide, velcro, elastic band which hold the side by side coils in place positioned where I want on the band.
Then I have an elastic head band around my neck with a sock pocket attached to place the device inside. I place that under my undershirt to hold loosely in place. The wires are tied loosely between device and coils so they can move around without pulling. This method allows the weight of coils and device to be supported separately to prevent sagging and allow full diaphragm breathing, standing, sitting, walking, and lying down on back, etc…

3 Likes

another good method which I haven’t tried would be the use of suspenders to hold the elastic band comfortably with everything attached, around mid section, with no restriction or sagging.

1 Like

Has anyone found a reusable, adhesive tape which will both hold the device and coils in place on the skin but also be easily removed?

I have tried many different types of adhesive tapes. Leukofix Transparent Adhesive Tape 2.5cm x 5m matches best the criteria of both holding the device and coils in place on the skin but also be easily removed. Unfortunately its not reusable.

Its available on amazon.co.uk

2 Likes

I was looking at this one which they say meets all 3 criteria. Have you tried it?

I havent tried yet 3M Kind Removal Silicone Tape 2" x 5.5 yds.

I use a non-latex reusable sports tape which works and is re-usable up to a point.

(And welcome @passion4u!)

1 Like

I use a re-useable sports band on my head, kneck, and other parts of my body.

This saves me a tone of money and inconvenience.

P.S. Welcome to the forum.

I wear a posture corrector and then slip the array beneath (ie., around my upper back area near the neck); no tape required!

1 Like

Been experimenting with sitting on side by side wrapped coils embedded in soft cushion on seat of my office chair. Seems to work well as I can feel the micro tremoring uniformly over body although maybe more concentrated in lower half than when I have coils attached on solar plexus area. Spent hours using it this way on intensity 15 yesterday and found I was awake for hours after going to bed so trying intensity 9 today. I like this method as there is no device attachment at all and can leave and return to chair unencumbered. As I have posted before, using ices feels like full body charging to me so I like to use it at every opportunity as I still have issues to heal.

@Bob - Is it fair to assume that if the coil tester can give feedback when the coils are covered by some surface, then the field induction will also happen with this surface between the skin and the coils? (For example, with my coils inside my oven mitts, using the coil tester outside the mitts shows the coils are alove and healthy, therefore if I have my hands inside the mitts and the outside resting on some other part of my body, I’m getting an effect at both positions?) Hope that makes sense… :slight_smile:

That is exactly correct.

1 Like

But what if the device is an M1 ? should it not be sandwiched as above since that would also apply the bumpy side to the skin? If magnetic field is reversing, then what difference does it make which side is next to skin? thanks

Either both smooth sides toward skin, or both bumpy sides toward skin. Both smooth is easier to remember, so do that. They alternate as precisely timed opposite magnets, so when one is N-bumpy side, the other is S-bumpy side, for example.

The alignment needs to be as I have described it. If you understand this or just believe me, then you are fine. But I can’t explain more by text, so if you don’t get it yet, you’ll need to settle in and watch a lot of my YouTube videos.

4 Likes

This is important new information. It means one can sports wrap the coils in same side orientation, either stacked or side by side, and then use that as an applicator sandwiched between hands, body parts, or people to potentially double the uselfulness of a single set of coils. A method of enhanced hands on healing or massage may be enabled using the this coil applicator attached to the palm or sole.

1 Like

I think that is correct.

However, I am not saying that doing so would necessarily give you “magic hands”. Over the years, several people have proposed this concept to me, thinking that they might be able to use the device in the palm of their hands and project healing energy through space to people. One person thought it would energize them enough to do distant healing, like hundreds or thousands of miles away.

I am skeptical about that kind of stuff, but if you are holding ICES-PEMF coils and simultaneously touching people (I assume you have their permission), then, yes, they would get whatever benefit they would get from the ICES-PEMF coils plus whatever benefit they might get from your method of therapeutic touch or manipulation. In addition, there might be synergistic effects.

This aspect of the use of PEMF is WAY outside my areas of expertise, so anything I say in this regard is entirely speculative.

1 Like

Hi, first time posting :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been using an ace bandage during the evening. (At home, while awake)
It’s reusable, but has two metal clips to keep it on. I try to orient the bandage so that the clips are away from the coils (off to the side, when I’m applying coils to lower back). It’s far from perfect, but is easy and works well enough for a few hours at home.

For overnight, I usually apply coils to my right shoulder. I came up with the following arrangement, which sorta works!

I have a T-shirt that I modified with Kamsnaps (I’ll try to add a link below). They are plastic snap buttons that you can add to garments. I chose plastic because I was worried about affecting the field if I used too much metal (but I’m not really knowledgeable about this).

I also used some medical tape (I think the brand was durapore) to keep the coils in side by side, then sewed a pouch for them from a rag. I’ll try to include a link to photos of the setup. Kamsnaps added to this allow me to snap the pouch (with coils) to the right shoulder on the back of my modified t shirt,

I made a very rough pouch with only rags and kamsnaps (too lazy to sew, but this was a mistake, it frays badly in the wash!) that allows me to wear the M1 on my chest while I sleep. I’m a side sleeper, never roll onto my stomach, so this works for me.

So here’s a link to the photos.
three images of wearing M1

The three photos are of:

The back and front of the t-shirt with the device and coils attached.

The back of the t-shirt with the coil pouch unsnapped.

I used the extra rags because on a loose weave like a t shirt the buttons might pull loose. Kamsnaps suggested using “interfacing” which I only later learned it stuff you can buy for the purpose of adding strength and stiffness to fabrics. I’m planning the next generation, now…

I got the kamsnaps here:
kamsnaps on amazon

5 Likes

excellent, thanks. This is precisely the sort of thing I do.

1 Like

I recently learned of a similar device being implanted in a person that was not getting good results when using a device externally. This person had back surgery and was on high dosages of morphine and oxycodone. After 3 months, this person said they are no longer on morphine and have reduced the amount of oxy by 60%. Have you heard of this kind of implant? I believe this person was referring to a TENS device.