Flux Health Forum

Using pemf to enhance plants, food, water, etc

Thank-you for the wonderful testimony.

What I look for is remaing ppm parts per million left in liquid.

Prometheus,

Tonight, I was reading PEMF usage in the food industry and with bacteria such as ecoli.

Maybe some of us should be putting the coils under our dinner plates.

Though only during an ecoli scare.

And we could probably add a little D-Mannose to our tea instead.

We want the good bacteria.

I watched Zac Bush (Eat Dirt) and he was talking about a study where women had breast cancer and they found out when the cultured cells from the side of the women’s bodies where the cancer was there was Methylbacterium and when they cultured cells from the side of the body without cancer, there was Sphingamonas. At first they had the thought that the Methylbacterium might have caused the cancer and they looked to see if there was more Methylbacterium in the tumors which were more aggressive or where the women died more often, but there was NO bacteria in the cases where the women died faster.

That may make me choose how long to use the ICES during the day. I haven’t done the mental math yet.

I am not worried about cancer right now. I feel like it is helping my brain and I just am a little concerned about my microbiome and I am not talking just about gut.

They weren’t using gut cells. They were using breast tissue. No bacteria was the worst.

It seems logical that the doctors could have killed off the bacteria on that side with radiation or something, but either way, good bacteria is good bacteria and bad bacteria may not be as bad an no bacteria.

Or they are missing what killed the bacteria.

1 Like

If anybody hasn’t gone “organic” yet, halfway through this video, might affect your eating.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+Zach+Bush%2C+&view=detail&mid=C1955ED19E984C1DB1A8C1955ED19E984C1DB1A8&FORM=VIRE

And if Bob could ever talk with this man, it would be about 1 hours and 10 minutes in that I would like the PEMF conversation that I would like to listen about.

It is where the electrical transmission comes in.

Round Up splits the system apart. Does Faraday’s Law bring it together somehow?

Yes, I clearly don’t understand much, but I do know that the tight junctions and PEMF are things I would like to understand.

1 Like

Our biological systems are innately intelligent. I try to support that with wholistic natural substances in harmony with nature. I don’t believe in micro managing. I leave that up to my system. They say the optimum ratio of good to bad bacteria in the gut is 85/15. So 100% good bacteria is NOT good, just as Sterile environments are not good. They are not homeostatic or ecological. The immune system is strengthened by challenges just as we are. I have come to believe that pemf is a natural wholistic method since it seems to be promoting my health by enhancing my own micro-current flow, thereby strengthening the cell terrain, and even fda acknowledges it. I don’t know what mechanism pemf uses to kill ecoli in food, but I assume it’s only attacking selectively maybe anerobic bacteria as does oxygen in our own system.

i considered starting a new thread, but this thread kinda covers what I’m considering right now: pemf water, magnetized water, structured water…

without any knowledge in science of PEMF effect on water, i can just go buy impressions i get from reading papers, marketing, and testimonies. since i have the tech, i might as well start trying it out and seeing if it helps in any way… here’s an interesting page of relevant studies:

has anyone had good results from using pemf water? is this pseudoscience? any thoughts to share on this @Bob?

thanks!

This is an interesting topic that I am actively researching.
Originally, my opinion was that it was unlikely to be a real effect, but then Steve Haltiwanger MD talked me into trying some experiments a few years ago, and it became clear to me that something real is happening, and it had biological significance.
We simply used an M1 set to 4 pps and intensity = 9, and applied the coils across a 4 oz glass of water, coils across the water at the base, bumpy sides out. 2 minute application. The coils remain outside of the glass so they never need to come in contact with the water,
You can try this if you have an M1, C5, or B5.

The effects were very clear: the water really tastes different and it feels very different when you drink it. Haltiwanger says we should call this process “Clarity”. He had done similar observational experiments on over 600 people, and the most common observation was “a feeling of increased mental clarity.”

It remains unclear what is happening physically to the water, but it is clear there is a real effect. You can test this for yourself at home.

CAUTION: DO NOT OVER-DO IT!!! Start with medium intensity and short exposure times, NOT EXCEEDING 2 minutes. When over-stimulated, the water becomes undrinkable. You will see this for yourself if you make the mistake of doing to much. SO, BE VERY CAREFUL. I think this is a real thing, but as is true with any real thing: TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH.

I am trying to figure out what exactly is happening, and there are some whacky theories being floated around out there, but honestly, I think it remains pretty much unknown.

1 Like

so a9 does not apply? or can it be done with just a shorter time?

how does the water taste? can you describe it? did you feel similar results?

This is entirely experimental. No one knows what does work, what does not work, how or why it works, or what the result is. All I can say is:
1- I can see no scientific reason that it should work, but it seems to work. (Lots of people offer pseudo-scientific speculation, but no one has proven anything)
2-I tried it for myself using just two different settings on the M1 and B5 (4.0 and 4.2 pulses per second)
3-There seems to me to be a very significant difference in the taste and other qualities of the water that are very difficult to describe but very easy to experience directly first-hand.

1 Like

thanks for clarifying… did you use tap, distilled, filtered, ro? i am going to try with ro water (filtered thru a “mineralizer”) and ro with 1/4tsp food grade de.

i can try adjusting pulse to similar range as yours to see… but don’t know how the power of this device compares to your m1 of this

https://www.aurorasky.net/html/pemf_bob_beck.html

try various sources: tap, bottled, Distilled, reverse osmosis. I get essentially the same qualitative effects.

Its all about the pulse waveform shape (not frequency)
… sooooooo… comparing the M1 with other PEMF devices is like comparing a fork with an orange.
… if the fork is from a planet orbiting a distant star…
… if you have never been to that star…
… and you’re not quite even sure if they have forks there.

hahaha… sigh… point taken. appreciate your no bs approach to all this. so refreshing in a category where there are claims for every ailment.

so one tell of if my fork or orange is doing anything is taste… on that level, at least i can at least have a clue of whether what I have is changing something… whether it’s beneficial or not is another measure and even then, it might be my apple or time of day or moon position that is creating a benefit (unless i can recreate that “benefit”).

#funwithpemf

Yeah, that is both the strength and weakness of this:

It is VERY obvious by taste, by direct personal experience of the texture (?), and in many cases, the cognitive effects, that something is happening, but I have not had a chance to dig into it deeply enough to find a quantifiable, measurable way to pin a number to it.

So, at, this point, it is sort of like asking: does chocolate taste good?

Yes, of course!

OK, exactly how good, and what are the physical units of “goodness”, exactly?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the tips on structuring water with the M1. This could be placebo effect, but I’ll take it. Here are my observations: I noticed cognitive improvement and increased energy. My whole house filtration unit produces what I think of as tasteless water and structuring the water didn’t affect the taste. However, the water feels like it has “more body” to it when I move it around in my mouth with my tongue. The structured water feels like it moves around more like a wave when my tongue presses into it versus just the feeling of my tongue pushing through it in unstructured water. I have also noticed my thirst is quenched with less water. After going to the bathroom after drinking the structured water, it leaves the feeling of fully emptying the bladder.

The initial day of drinking the water (30 ounces) may have caused die off. It noticeably affected the stool and I needed to take glutathione to handled what I believe to be die-off symptoms which included a headache. It certainly provided clarity the next day and no die off in the following days. Time to read Dr. Pollack’s book on structured water.

I had never heard of structured water until this thread and am pleasantly surprised the M1 can structure water. Nice bonus application from an awesome invention. Thanks @Bob for your continued research and fostering the discussion on this forum.

1 Like

excellent. I specifically did not mention one of the effects that I noticed, just to see if anyone would make the same observation without being prompted to do so.

And it happened right off the bat:
… “I have also noticed my thirst is quenched with less water” …

I had exactly the same experience. In fact, I found that I could only drink a small amount of the structured water before I began to feel that any more would be ‘too much’.

In addition, I felt that it had readjusted my intestinal flora somewhat (for the better I think).

How and why does this all happen? I have no Idea. But for me, that makes it all the more interesting. I don’t feel any need to conjure pseudo-scientific rationalizations. For me, this is just a very interesting effect, I will study it with an open mind, and most importantly, I will refrain from polluting my mind with the many marketing claims out there related to it. I want to observe this with a fresh and undistorted set of eyes (or taste buds, whatever…).

wow! :astonished: you weren’t kidding about the die off…i made myself a 16oz glass of ices water :slight_smile: … to date i can only say that pre treated, the water tastes flat… both my son and wife could tell the difference between pre and post treated water when blind tasted.

I’ll have to continue and see, but my bm was extra pewwww :astonished: and did look different than usual… nothing different eaten… just steel cut oats as usual and ices water. i actually had 32oz of 10min treated a9 double coil with audio splitter at max blast… water

I’ve been detoxing for awhile and have done strong ozonated water without severe effects, so i figured, “how much more detox symptoms from ices water?”

loved the results! tbc…

Likewise, I have done ozonated water and am currently on 24 drops Researched Nutritionals BLT (a major antimicrobial), and the ICES M1 structured water still had a major impact. I didn’t read this full thread before trying, so I have been doing 10pps, power 15 on ICES M1 stacked coils (glass of 16oz goes on top of the stack) for anywhere from 5-20 minutes, drinking 50 to 90 ounces of water a day. It had the most positive effects the first two days, now, I guess I have adjusted to the new normal of drinking structured water. Glad to be on it. I find I am drinking a more normal amount of water now instead of the “significantly over my body weight in ounces” amount I always had to drink before to not feel thirsty.

1 Like

hmm… of course the body adjusts. bummer… i was hoping it would keep detoxing the body… this is day 2 and wow… slight headache today… 1-2 out of 10. i may do this 3 days on, 1 or 2 week break and see if i still get good detox effects. wish there were a way to measure effectiveness.

today i used the a9 dbl coil bottom, coil on each side on glass, max setting, and let it "cook"for about 20mins on a 48oz glass pitcher of water. hmm… thinking about it, i had no grogginess today. everyday i have a window of sleepiness… wasn’t expecting that. will continue to see how this affects me and my family. I’m excited!

this is stuff that ionized water is claimed to do for the body. instead of going thru the process of electrolysis, we can get similar results from using ices!:+1:t3:

As I keep drinking exclusively ICES water, I see that I am still having die-off, just manageable without taking liposomal glutathione as I had to on Day 1 & Day 2. I found I was tired and had less motivation on days 3-5 ICES water, which I have learned are tell tale signs for me of die off. I continue to notice positive improvements in my stool. I find less of a need to wake up in the middle of the night to drink water which is another positive benefit. I am curious if not feeling the same level of acuity and energy on days 3-5 as compared to day 1 & day 2 is a function of ceasing to take glutathione and still having die off. I will report back what I find as I continue this experiment - today is day 6.

1 Like