Flux Health Forum

Using pemf to enhance plants, food, water, etc

The best place to find this type of information on the M1 is on my YouTube video:

If you are asking this in the context of getting sufficient information to formulate scientific hypotheses, it is not really something, one thing, I could point you to. For that level of detail, you would need to make a specific experimental setup, then get the bench testing instruments to actually measure how your specific settings/battery state/ coil placement/ other conditions result in a specific electro-magnetic set of conditions. I have to make these measurements every time I set up an experiment. There is no textbook way to do this. This is something I do all the time, but it is something most PEMF manufacturers can’t actually do.

The best thing for people experimenting with this to do is to record your experimental settings and the geometry and conditions of the experiment you are doing, in as much detail as you can. Then, make careful observations on the effects. Take pictures. Write everything down.

If you see dramatic or interesting biological effects, then I can replicate your setup in my lab, make the necessary measurements, and try to replicate the results.

Hint: you are not likely to see dramatic changes for small changes in intensity or pulse rate, and all ICES-PEMF devices have fixed waveform parameters that you can not adjust.

what exactly does this mean? gurgling sounds and gas?

funny…i find it challenging to talk about gut and bm changes without getting a bit… explicit haha…:thinking:

yes, i have continued taking my ices water daily… every morning 16oz min and have noticed so far my usual 4p brownouts are gone…

i still get my food coma after eating, but they aren’t as severe… maybe too early to say if it helps with my food coma tho.

i HAVE had headaches when i first started, but they were minor and only 3 different instances. as for how i prep my water…i may be overdoing it compared to what Bob has shared and what you have mentioned haha… i have my setting in medium, but have done high or X Hi and have done 32oz water “cooking” for over 30 mins could across from each other or stacked or both (one after the other). :grinning:

there is no disputing that it detoxes my body. it is VERY evident in my :poop: … DAILY. my younger son as well but my teen tells me nothing. i should look to confirm that tho :thinking:

I was pretty conservative with ICES water… never really pushed my limits on this. My focus for the last few years has been severe chronic pain, less focus on the other applications, so I tend to push the limits less on these, sorry.

@Bob, the biological effects are very real for our family, including our dog. He acted 5 years younger yesterday (one day after having 9 ounces of ICES PEMF structured water), very chipper, and up and about, following us around. What is nice about using the M1 to structure the water is that each family member can benefit from it each day at max capacity (all water as structured water) during the day.

Gurgling, gas, loose stools, possibly diarrhea (combined with burning sensation). Interestingly enough, I had the same effects for the proceeding 24 hours when I had the M1 on my gut for 30 minutes power 9 Omni 8 when I tried that last year. We know from tests that we are seeking to pare back heavy growth of E. Coli and yeast. It seems M1 on abdomen and M1 ICES PEMF structured water help us with this effort.

The effects are clear to me too. And several people have told me similar experiences. I think the best way to study this is to collect and replicate individual experiments. But no matter what we find collectively, I absolutely agree that there is something real going on, and it confers real benefits.

I just received my M1 last week and I’m already very optimistic with the future based on my current usage and perceived effects.

This post is about my experiment with drinking a glass of M1 charged tap water. I live near the Canadian Rockies so our water is considered hard. Right after seeing this post, I used the M1 on my water for probably close to an hour.

Taste and mouth feel was different. I couldn’t pin it to be honest. I’m going to relate the perceived effects in a scale of 10. 10 being extremely strong and 1 being extemely mild. This was a 7. Perceived effects:

• it felt like I took some melatonin

• it felt like I like I was using a CES/TACS 0.5-4HZ (my sleep mode)

• felt a little lightheaded but I didn’t feel like tipping over while walking on my treadmill for 40 minutes at 2.1 mph

• the effect lasted for more than 4 hours and it gradually weakened

Overall, it felt a little weird but nothing that freaked me out. I’m going to try it again while following the 2 minute suggestion from Bob. BTW, this was on stock settings.

hi @OptimalHealth: I’m awaiting my M1, and I’m gonna strart with structured water experiment yet I’m curious about your reseults with ices oatmeal?

i have only applied to water after i found a more convenient way of producing ices water. that said, i intend to use it for smoothies than oatmeal for convenience sake.

1 Like

Hi, I wanted to try this with the M1. I wasn’t clear from your first post on the coil placement for the 4 oz glass of water for two minutes. Would you mind clarifying that for me please?
Thank you!

it is very simple actually:
Just put the coils on opposite sides of the glass or water bottle, bumpy sides out.
Hold in place with rubber bands or tape.
that’s it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have been pulsing my ro tank for the last few months, so anyone drinking water (unfortunately not enough in this family :frowning:) is getting ices water.

I’ve stopped counting how long, how strong as long as the pulse is strong enough (my guess) to get to the water. i have a steel ro tank and just double coil and tape them to the tank. i let the device run all day at L or M but crank it up to H when meal time comes and i know we’ll be using it soon. undoubtedly, i know the water is treated just by the taste alone!

so grateful to have this invention from dr bob… the portability and efficiency has been greatly appreciated and used to the entire family’s benefit!

2 Likes

That probably is the best strategy you can have, since the effects of “ICES water” are best determined by trying the water, by trial and error. It is working when you decide, for your needs and purposes, that it is working.

Bob

Hi @OptimalHealth, what RO tank are you using? Does it mineralize the water after the RO?

1 Like

– Recent Experimental Results using ICES to promote Seed Germination —
When correctly applied, ICES really does have a very significant and repeatable effect on seed germination rate. The dosage is critical because there is a hormesis effect where dosages that are too small or too large can reduce the germination rate, but correct doses (in the mid range) really increase the germination rate. This is like the “Goldilocks Effect”: too little or too much is bad, but in the middle its just right. I think the hormesis effect may explain a lot about why the entire field of PEMF is so confusing, specifically because you never see any scientific reports of careful scientific dosing or dose-response curves. Clearly, it turns out that this needs to be done with some care, or you can easily get negative results for PEMF.
I just published this scientific paper:
https://www.josam.org/josam/article/view/58

4 Likes

got this one some 10yrs(?) back :open_mouth: how time flies… https://www.haguewater.com/water-filters/reverse-osmosis-filters/h3500/

added a mineral cartridge so the water remineralizes ro water.

I really enjoyed reading this! Maybe plants will open up the box a bit, so we can see what is really going on and how effects are produced.

I think so too. I studied seed germination because I could study thousands of samples in an experiment that only lasted a few weeks. That would be impossible with humans or any other animals. And the data were remarkably clear. Also, I am pretty sure that the reverse hormesis effect has never before been described for PEMF in any living system.
Some people would argue that this is all irrelevant to human health conditions, but I would counter that this shows that the underlying effects of PEMF are clearly evident in all forms of life, so the biophysical effects, at the molecular level, are probably universal, and not specific to one form of life. This opens up a new way to study PEMF at the most fundamental level.

5 Likes

@OptimalHealth, @TajD, @Bob

I just came across this topic/thread. In the process I tried it with my A9, on X Intensity, coils stacked under the bottom of a pub glass, roughly 6 oz of remineralized, UV sanitized, RO water, for roughly 7 minutes. I didn’t really notice any change in taste, but I did get the impression that the mouth feel changed. Without saying why I asked my wife and adult daughter to taste the structured water vs straight from the RO tap. They both said it tasted different and that the feel was different. Then I washed the dog water bowl, filled it and set it on top of the side by side A9 coils for about 6 minutes and put it on the floor. To early to really notice results at this point, But I was just thinking I need to get a M1 and set it up on my RO tank with a relay to turn it on when the pump comes on and then off- say 10 minutes after the pump shuts off. This is really interesting as is the seed study.