Flux Health Forum

Using pemf to enhance plants, food, water, etc

This is entirely experimental. No one knows what does work, what does not work, how or why it works, or what the result is. All I can say is:
1- I can see no scientific reason that it should work, but it seems to work. (Lots of people offer pseudo-scientific speculation, but no one has proven anything)
2-I tried it for myself using just two different settings on the M1 and B5 (4.0 and 4.2 pulses per second)
3-There seems to me to be a very significant difference in the taste and other qualities of the water that are very difficult to describe but very easy to experience directly first-hand.

1 Like

thanks for clarifying… did you use tap, distilled, filtered, ro? i am going to try with ro water (filtered thru a “mineralizer”) and ro with 1/4tsp food grade de.

i can try adjusting pulse to similar range as yours to see… but don’t know how the power of this device compares to your m1 of this

https://www.aurorasky.net/html/pemf_bob_beck.html

try various sources: tap, bottled, Distilled, reverse osmosis. I get essentially the same qualitative effects.

Its all about the pulse waveform shape (not frequency)
… sooooooo… comparing the M1 with other PEMF devices is like comparing a fork with an orange.
… if the fork is from a planet orbiting a distant star…
… if you have never been to that star…
… and you’re not quite even sure if they have forks there.

hahaha… sigh… point taken. appreciate your no bs approach to all this. so refreshing in a category where there are claims for every ailment.

so one tell of if my fork or orange is doing anything is taste… on that level, at least i can at least have a clue of whether what I have is changing something… whether it’s beneficial or not is another measure and even then, it might be my apple or time of day or moon position that is creating a benefit (unless i can recreate that “benefit”).

#funwithpemf

Yeah, that is both the strength and weakness of this:

It is VERY obvious by taste, by direct personal experience of the texture (?), and in many cases, the cognitive effects, that something is happening, but I have not had a chance to dig into it deeply enough to find a quantifiable, measurable way to pin a number to it.

So, at, this point, it is sort of like asking: does chocolate taste good?

Yes, of course!

OK, exactly how good, and what are the physical units of “goodness”, exactly?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the tips on structuring water with the M1. This could be placebo effect, but I’ll take it. Here are my observations: I noticed cognitive improvement and increased energy. My whole house filtration unit produces what I think of as tasteless water and structuring the water didn’t affect the taste. However, the water feels like it has “more body” to it when I move it around in my mouth with my tongue. The structured water feels like it moves around more like a wave when my tongue presses into it versus just the feeling of my tongue pushing through it in unstructured water. I have also noticed my thirst is quenched with less water. After going to the bathroom after drinking the structured water, it leaves the feeling of fully emptying the bladder.

The initial day of drinking the water (30 ounces) may have caused die off. It noticeably affected the stool and I needed to take glutathione to handled what I believe to be die-off symptoms which included a headache. It certainly provided clarity the next day and no die off in the following days. Time to read Dr. Pollack’s book on structured water.

I had never heard of structured water until this thread and am pleasantly surprised the M1 can structure water. Nice bonus application from an awesome invention. Thanks @Bob for your continued research and fostering the discussion on this forum.

1 Like

excellent. I specifically did not mention one of the effects that I noticed, just to see if anyone would make the same observation without being prompted to do so.

And it happened right off the bat:
… “I have also noticed my thirst is quenched with less water” …

I had exactly the same experience. In fact, I found that I could only drink a small amount of the structured water before I began to feel that any more would be ‘too much’.

In addition, I felt that it had readjusted my intestinal flora somewhat (for the better I think).

How and why does this all happen? I have no Idea. But for me, that makes it all the more interesting. I don’t feel any need to conjure pseudo-scientific rationalizations. For me, this is just a very interesting effect, I will study it with an open mind, and most importantly, I will refrain from polluting my mind with the many marketing claims out there related to it. I want to observe this with a fresh and undistorted set of eyes (or taste buds, whatever…).

wow! :astonished: you weren’t kidding about the die off…i made myself a 16oz glass of ices water :slight_smile: … to date i can only say that pre treated, the water tastes flat… both my son and wife could tell the difference between pre and post treated water when blind tasted.

I’ll have to continue and see, but my bm was extra pewwww :astonished: and did look different than usual… nothing different eaten… just steel cut oats as usual and ices water. i actually had 32oz of 10min treated a9 double coil with audio splitter at max blast… water

I’ve been detoxing for awhile and have done strong ozonated water without severe effects, so i figured, “how much more detox symptoms from ices water?”

loved the results! tbc…

Likewise, I have done ozonated water and am currently on 24 drops Researched Nutritionals BLT (a major antimicrobial), and the ICES M1 structured water still had a major impact. I didn’t read this full thread before trying, so I have been doing 10pps, power 15 on ICES M1 stacked coils (glass of 16oz goes on top of the stack) for anywhere from 5-20 minutes, drinking 50 to 90 ounces of water a day. It had the most positive effects the first two days, now, I guess I have adjusted to the new normal of drinking structured water. Glad to be on it. I find I am drinking a more normal amount of water now instead of the “significantly over my body weight in ounces” amount I always had to drink before to not feel thirsty.

1 Like

hmm… of course the body adjusts. bummer… i was hoping it would keep detoxing the body… this is day 2 and wow… slight headache today… 1-2 out of 10. i may do this 3 days on, 1 or 2 week break and see if i still get good detox effects. wish there were a way to measure effectiveness.

today i used the a9 dbl coil bottom, coil on each side on glass, max setting, and let it "cook"for about 20mins on a 48oz glass pitcher of water. hmm… thinking about it, i had no grogginess today. everyday i have a window of sleepiness… wasn’t expecting that. will continue to see how this affects me and my family. I’m excited!

this is stuff that ionized water is claimed to do for the body. instead of going thru the process of electrolysis, we can get similar results from using ices!:+1:t3:

As I keep drinking exclusively ICES water, I see that I am still having die-off, just manageable without taking liposomal glutathione as I had to on Day 1 & Day 2. I found I was tired and had less motivation on days 3-5 ICES water, which I have learned are tell tale signs for me of die off. I continue to notice positive improvements in my stool. I find less of a need to wake up in the middle of the night to drink water which is another positive benefit. I am curious if not feeling the same level of acuity and energy on days 3-5 as compared to day 1 & day 2 is a function of ceasing to take glutathione and still having die off. I will report back what I find as I continue this experiment - today is day 6.

1 Like

oddly, i have not had my usual brownouts at any time of the day for the last 2 days…i almost ALWAYS have a drowsy moment at least by 4p… even if i have coffee during the day, i get my brownouts. i don’t think this is placebo, but I’ll also continue drinking ices water. i have also started “charging” my barley ice tea and lemonade so that i have a variety of magnetized drinks :grinning:… my 10yo has felt slightly nauseous the last 2 days… my teen has not noticed anything. my wife has had headaches but not sure if it’s just stress related or not as she usually has a headache once a week or so… today is her second day and it may be that once a week OR die off…

This is pretty hard-core self-experimenting IMO. Even though I have not been able to pin a number on it yet, I did definitely feel the effects of ICES water. So I would say the effects are real, even if they are difficult to quantify. And in that case, please be careful and don’t over-do it.

1 Like

i think the initial idea of thought, “how much could it affect me when all on doing is magnetizing it?” made me go a bit aggressive.

today i forgot to turn off my a9 double coiled at full blast on 48oz with 1/4tsp of de and was left on for 3hrs :astonished:

of course, i had to taste that special water! it tasted different… am after taste this time… not bad… can’t describe it, but it was more the sides and back of tongue that i tasted it. sharp? definitely not flat. i downed 16oz and 1hr later my left jaw was sore as if i was grinding my teeth all night. weird… i took 2g of l Ornithine in hopes that the die off was more ammonia based… maybe it was just timing and would have went away on its own or maybe the l Ornithine helped. all i know is that the pain and discomfort went away within 15mins.

i burped some but nothing else aside from that.

ya…i think I’ll go back to the 20 min cool for 16oz glass of water now. definitely will continue. this has been such a nice benefit… have not been groggy 3 days straight! :thinking: this is different. i always have a brownout at least once within three days! also my 10yo felt a lil nauseous this morning upon waking up and before drinking anything, but the feeling passed within minutes.

@OptimalHealth So you notice a different in the taste based on length of using the coils on the glass? For me, I don’t notice a difference. My current observation is that 2 minutes does seem to have the same result as 10-20minutes or longer when I forget to get my glass off the coils. Did the kids have any impact to their stool? From your other thread I recall you also tried coils over the abdomen and that had caused some queasiness. In my experience, my grogginess after lunch came from an inflammatory response from eating gluten and dairy. Once I removed those permanently 5 years ago, I stopped feeling groggy after lunch.

trying ices oatmeal to see how this works down at the lower gut (fiber) to help detox :thinking:

i haven’t had opportunity to check my kids’ stool … maybe only first day and 10yo had extra putrid odor :astonished: according to him.

oddly only my 10yo has been reacting (or notices)… my teen doesn’t notice anything. 10yo would notice queasiness from using coils over abdomen and then later say he felt good… also lots of gas he’d notice while using. i think my teen is just less attentive… but today in the morning he said he had a slight headache… he usually doesn’t have headaches… whether it was due to drinking ices water 16oz the other day, I’m not sure.

my wife has been having headaches everyday she’s had, so we took a break today and it’s noticeably less in severity today…

my headache/jaw ache was unexpected about 1hr after yesterday’s ices water… all clear the next day. since taking i haven’t had any brownouts which is unusual for me. i could have a gluten-free carb-free, sugar free meal and still get a brownout 10mins to 2hrs window… and almost always brownout by 4p/5p even if I avoided eating. to date, no 4-5p brownout!

wife was groggy yesterday after taking ices water maybe 30mins later.

i should document this in a spreadsheet and track observations…

thank you @Bob for this optimized tech and a moderated forum to share experiences… been helpful!

@Bob Should we have a category in the forum for ICES PEMF structured water?

Have you connected with Dr. Gerald Pollack at University of Washington? I am very curious what the size/degree of exclusion zone is created by ICES PEMF. I am also curious if any university folks have access to an X-ray Crystallography machine.

Some personal experiences to share:

• I am seeing joint/tissue ailments remediating from the water.
  • I am also experiencing more energy and clarity.
  • I have noticed significant gut shifting (all else equal).
  • I mixed Premier Research Labs Premier Pink Salt in filtered water (no salt taste before adding salt) then poured equal amounts in two white coffee mugs. After pouring in the salt water, both mugs had a pink hew. I pulsed one of the mugs. The pulsed mug lost most of its pink hue. I also extracted some water (in as close to the same spot as possible relative to the mug) with a syringe and the pulsed mug had less (but not entirely devoid of) of salty flavor.

My next experiment will be to grow some basil and feed one exclusively ICES PEMF structured water and the other non ICES PEMF water.

I think there is definitely health improvements from drinking the ICES PEMF structured water. I would be very interested in having a dedicated category to discuss others’ personal experiences.

1 Like

@OptimalHealth Are you still free of brownouts? I notice considerably more energy and clarity. It took about about three weeks to adjust to drinking nearly exclusively ICES PEMF structured water. Now I am giving my 12 year old dog ICES PEMF water. Let’s see how he responds.

Other family members are also working up to exclusively ICES PEMF water. I am wondering if it lowers GI inflammation / restructuring the terrain to support a healthy microbiome.

Another family member is experimenting drinking ICES PEMF directly or indirectly helps benign prostatic hyperplasia.

From the handful of family experimenting with this, we have learned to, as Bob said, start with small amounts of water (4oz) and slowly work up. Each time there is gas and changes in the stool during an adjustment period that then resolves yielding noticeable positive improvements of increased energy and clarity.

1 Like

@Bob Would you please point me to your explanation of the different M1 protocols? I can’t seem to find it. I am confused on wave form, frequency, etc as it relates to what the M1 can do. For example, I read your old post first so I have been experimenting with 10 pps power 15 double stack coils but I don’t know how that compares to your 4 pps comment later in this same thread.