Flux Health Forum

Using coils smooth side out?

I know the recommendation is to use coils smooth side on skin.

I accidentally used the M1 smooth out on my left side just above the hip and just below the bottom rib yesterday and some diarrhea issues later. Could the two be related? This also happened once last week but I’m not sure of the coil direction. I haven’t had diarrhea in many years before these two events.

I’ve been using the M1 for about 10 days on the my left side area hoping to speed the healing of a muscle strain in that area. I’ve used the M1 on many other areas in the past over the last couple years.

Thanks

I did a simple keyword search for your question:

2 Likes

Just wondering how this will work for the pre-stacked coils if I order two with the C5? How will I know which is smooth side as I want to place one on front and one on back?

because the magnetic field alternates both N and S, it won’t matter what side you use the pre-stacked coils. it will be the same use as if single coil since they will configure the pre-stacked for each.

1 Like

sorry, just saw this one.
When stacking coils, have both bumpy sides facing OUT or both smooth sides facing OUT, same effect.
You can easily test this with the included hexagonal tester. Put it on (or between) the coils as stacked, the green LEDs should flash very brightly. If you have the coils stacked the wrong way, the green LEDs on the hexagonal tester will flash much less brightly.

1 Like

i just realized in your video recommendation, you stacked coils ridge to ridge with smoothe facing out on both sides:

I’ve been stacking in same direction… does that make a difference? the click seems the same however way i stack them tho… both stronger vs alone non stacked…:thinking:

You can always use the hexagonal coil tester to verify if it is correct (the green LEDs will flash very brightly when the coils are stacked correctly).

Very simply, when stacking coils:

Stack the coils either:

BUMPY SIDES TOGETHER, FACING EACH OTHER,

or alternatively

SMOOTH SIDES TOGETHER, FACING EACH OTHER.

Then verify with the hexagonal coil tester: green LEDs will be flashing very brightly.

1 Like