Flux Health Forum

Treating for Depression with Benefit on Arthritis

Bless you, Eliza, for your kind thoughts. I’ve come close to death as a young child and am not afraid of it, but even though my friend is also Christian, I don’t think her faith is as strong. She has suffered much and I pray that she will find comfort and peace for whatever comes. But the good Lord has wrought many miracles in my life and I consider myself very blessed that He hears my prayers, so I thank you for joining us.

As for Vitamin D, yes, we make sure to take our vitamin D every day 3-4000 like you. It keeps the blues away, helps with hypertension and vision, in addition to many other benefits. Recent studies even suggest that vitamin D can help covid patients recover much faster.

The city I live in is very damp and that is how my arthritis started, but up until I started on the M1, I was careful to take the mineral boron at least three times a day, especially when the rainy season comes around. I intend to continue taking it daily even after my arthritis is gone, as it has other benefits too — in addition to preventing arthritis, it builds bone density, promotes brain health and prevents kidney stones and even cancer.

1 Like

I am dealing with uveal melanoma and have started on the CareOncology Protocol, which your friend might consider. It is conventional medicine used in an unconventional way. Good luck to you and to your friend.

Thank you Cajun, I don’t know much about protocol for pancreatic cancer, but we’ve exhausted all avenues. Your information sounds promising. Can you tell me how long you’ve been on it and how it’s working for you?

Serenity, I have no evidence of metastasis, which is the main goal. (Uveal melanoma has limited treatment options after metastasis.) I have tolerated the medications well (it has over 7 months since I started COC Protocol). The research looks promising and the relative risks are low. It also can be used with conventional treatments (like the radiation which I had for the primary tumor successfully in January and an oral chemotherapy which I am doing for one year). So far I’m using my M1 for lower back pain and tendonitis, but may expand my use.

Good for you, Cajun. That sounds encouraging for you.

I looked up the anthelmintic drugs that are used in the COC Protocol and by Joe Teppins. In small amounts, they are safe to use as with dogs who need deworming. But for treating cancer, apparently doses are far greater, and there is a serious risk of liver damage when taken that way. MD Anderson oncologist confirms it is toxic to the liver and it could potentially interfere with the chemo she is taking.

I also looked up reviews to see if anyone else experienced success with this adjunct. Aside from the study done on glioblastoma patients and Jane McLelland who advocated the COC Protocol in the book she wrote, I could not find any stats. No other long-term study or success stories?

If it were me with 4th stage cancer, I might hesitate to follow Joe Teppins, because he didn’t get any medical support when he was on protocol. However, COC is backed by licensed doctors who tailor the dosage and monitor the patients — I’d jump on this and worry about my liver after I’ve dealt with the cancer. But my friend might not agree especially since her they’ve already found two tumours on her liver…

@Serenity, definitely the “build up” is something worth doing. How long did it take for the arthritis to subside and how long were you using ICES PEMF for after that?

In other posts on this forum, it is commonly recommended to continue using ICES PEMF for double the period that it took to feel better.

I figured there would be build up and I was willing to give it time. I’ve had arthritis for many years, but managed to fend it off with my martial arts training. But after I had nerve damage mobility issues put an end to the training and my arthritis became more pronounced.

On the other hand, I don’t know when the pain stopped because I was so used to the pain, I didn’t really notice — maybe a few days? But when I tested it two times: I went off the boron and deliberately slept with the M1 turned on for several hours, my inflammation returned — I’m surmising that overdoing it creates over-detox.

The first time the inflammation subsided within the hour and the second time within the half hour.

Initially, I started off using the M1 for an hour every day for a few days. Then aside from those two tests, I started increasing to a couple of hours.

I gave the first M1 I bought to my friend to treat his Parkinson, and I put in a second order which is supposed to arrive on Monday. So looking forward to using it again!

Thanks, Serenity.

I started at 112 mg daily for Mebendazole and then moved to 200 mg daily, one month on, one month off, alternating with the doxycycline. My atorvastatin had to be adjusted due to high liver enzymes (ALT and AST, but the Mebendazole didn’t seem to have a noticeable impact). I take liposomal glutathione every other day or so and milk thistle and calcium-D glucarate daily for liver support (90% of uveal melanoma metastasis is to the liver). I researched all of the supplements I take for potential interference with the oral chemo I am taking and have suspended taking ones that significantly use the Cytochrome P450 3A4 pathway. COC is doing research in part with the funds they get from offering the treatments. Most of the existing research is on single drugs and specific cancers, but their website has links to much of this research as they continue to build on the glioblastoma research. It is designed as an adjunct rather than primary treatment and since most people tolerate the drugs well, it is relatively low risk and low quality of life impact, which is what attracted me to it. I first learned about it on a podcast here: https://daveasprey.com/dr-charles-meakin-801/

Another option is insulin potentiated chemotherapy. My oncologist was not enthusiastic about it in principle, but I know at least one person with pancreatic cancer that beat it using this method. I think there are multiple places to look for it, but this is the one I have looked at for other cancer alternatives and they are on my short list if I do get metastasis: https://cancercenterforhealing.com/treatments/insulin-potentiation-therapy-ipt-california/

Look up fenbendazole for cancer, even stage 4. Is it a cure-all? For some anyway. I would not hesitate given the possibility of a cure. It’s an, of all things, a dog dewormer that you can buy for almost nothing at places like Walmart.

Your comments about boron interest me. What form and what dosage do you take?

Hello,

Have not visited this topic for a while so I did not see your query until now. You can buy the boron supplements on Amazon, but they are much much cheaper and probably more effective if you mix your own.

For more information on this, read the Borax Conspiracy: https://pforlife.com/borax-conspiracy.html. That’s where I stumbled on the treatment several years before I discovered ICES PEMF.

Also according to the article Borax Conspiracy, pesticides and chemical fertilizer have leached our soils of boron (hence in our vegetation) which has led to an increase in arthritis in populations that occupy those regions.

Boron can be purchased as a laundry soap called Borax which contains pure boron undiluted. But when measuring, do be careful not to consume more than a tablespoon of heavily diluted borax: 1 level teaspoon of borax to 1 litre of dechlorinated water. Mix well and from that diluted mix add a little more than 1 tablespoon to your beverage.

When taken straight, it tastes horribly like soapy water, so I add to soup or other beverage to cover the taste. I drink up to once every two hours. More than that and you will experience Herxheimer reaction, which can be potentially dangerous. I’ve taken a little too much a few times in the past, and it aggravated the pain from my neuropathy — which was quite excruciating.

Boron for arthritis is very slow acting. It took me about a year before I noticed my pain had gone. However, this is NOT a cure. When I stopped, the arthritic pain returned again, so you do need to continue to take it regularly. Since boron is a mineral needed for our bones and possibly to prevent cancer and other chronic ailments, I would take it daily even if I didn’t have arthritis, that is not the issue. Just that the taste is so unpalatable!

Interestingly enough Chinese dim sum and some Asian desserts contain the ingredient of boron additives known as borate to add texture to the food.