Flux Health Forum

Thoughts on Joints & Arthritis

can you elaborate on stacking pairs of coils?

They are intended to allow you to achieve higher peak pulse power for deeper field penetration to reach very deep tissues. You could use them at lower power levels, they will work, but that is not the intent.

Sure. The basic coil configuration is side by side (both bumpy sides facing the same way). Then I stack another pair of coils in the same side-by-side configuration on top of that. They end up looking exactly as shown, but note you need two PEMF pulse generator outputs that are synchronized to drive them. So you need a C5. A model A9 or M1 will not work because they each have only one output and it does not synchronize with any other device.

IMPORTANT: align the polarities so they add up to achieve higher magnetic field peak intensities. You can test this using the hexagonal coil tester if you know a bit about what it looks like when coils stack properly (place the hex coil tester between the stacked coils, the green LEDs should pulse even more brightly than normal).

This cab be a bit tricky to do, so we offer it as a service on our webstore:

By doing this, you get about 60% more peak field intensity, and a corresponding 60% greater depth of field penetration.

BTW, based on my calculations and real measurements, this configuration gives you a lot more focused power than any of the so-called “whole-body” PEMF mats I have tested. The deep field coil configuration lets you put all the energy where it is needed most.

NOTE: most people should not need this, it is only for the rare case where extremely deep field stimulation of very resistant injuries is required.

3 Likes

thank you! This is helpful!

Several questions: In your opinion is the a9 the best c5 protocol for arthritic conditions (I’m assuming it is)? When using the deep field coils what is a power setting I can use while sleeping where I won’t risk damaging the device? Bought a c5 this morning.

I generally rotate between patterns every few days:
Omni 8 - Schumann 4 - sometimes B5-C5

With the deep field coils I need to use a very high intensity, but only for my left hip. I usually use an intensity of 13. I do not need this much power anywhere else, ever

5 Likes

Bob,

Yes, medical people do not want to document those types of improvements and insurance companies don’t want to pay for them. Even when it is a case where we are paying ourselves, medical model people do not want any part of it. My dog’s vet does not want to do a second exam for my dog’s cancer. I am not sure I want one now because he has been back to eating animal products and I don’t know whether that will grow the cancer back again and it has now been so many months that I just don’t want to cause trouble with the vet. He just doesn’t believe in any of it. My dog is still doing so well that I just am not sure it matters to me proving anything anymore.

1 Like

I am not sure if learning potential mechanisms helps people.

Here is one for PEMF affecting joints.

1 Like

II do a lot of walking and my knees started hurting in my late 50’s (I just made 70) to the point that I couldn’t walk. I took glucosamine/chondroitin and that helped. Some time later my knees hurt again, so I took more than the recommended dose of twice a day, and it worked.
After reading Deep Nutrition by Dr. Catherine Shanahan, I started making bone broth and chicken feet soup. Later I read about collagen peptides so I now take 9 grams of that every morning. I cut back on the glucosamine/chondroitin supplements from 3 per day to 1 per day. My knees were fine. Then I cut it out. My knees began hurting again after a while, so I put the A9 coils on either side of my knee and that eliminated the pain. As soon as I feel any discomfort, I use the A9. If my ACL hurts, I put the stacked coils right on the ACL in the front of my knee. One session of about an hour or two eliminates the pain.
I think the PEMF helps stimulate healing, including possibly rebuilding cartilage, but you do need the building materials, which I get from bone broth and collagen peptides. Your body cannot build bone and cartilage without the collagen and other minerals. I found the glucosamine/chondroitin supplements very helpful, but bone broth has more than glucosamine and chondroitin so is better than the pills. Collagen peptides are easily absorbed since they are already broken down, but again, these supplements are helpful but not complete like the bone broth.
Types 1 and 3 collagen, which is abundant in beef and fish bones, are good for bones and hair and nails. Type 2 collagen, abundant in chicken feet, is good for cushioning the joints. I also make a stew using lamb shoulder, which has lots of connective tissue made from collagen.
Here is an article on how the LA Lakers use bone broth, and how players attribute it to helping injuries heal quickly.

Another supplement you might consider is eggshell membrane, which is purported to have benefits for joint recovery. I am experimenting with it for my left hip.

There’s something else you may want to add. It is vitamin K2 (mk7). Both my husband and I have had really good results with it (along with D3 and fish oil). My husband was in great pain with Hallux Rigidus in his big toe. Surgery was planned to either fuse the joint or put in an implant. We had to put off the surgery because of insurance but in the meantime, he added K2 to his vitamins. After about a year, he can walk without pain - can even run.
I had a heart scan for to test for calcium build up and my score was zero. Sort of shocked my doctor. My dental hygienist commented that I don’t have any tartar and the dentist said he was going home to research K2.
I just realized that I can wear shoes that used to kill my feet because they rubbed the bunionettes on the outside of my feet. Those little bumps have reduced down almost to normal. I think anyone who is concerned about joints, arthritis, osteoporosis or heart disease should look into K2. (One more piece in the health puzzle)

1 Like

I absolutely agree with this. The supplements that have helped me a great deal are:
K2 (as MK7 or MK7 + MK4)
D3 (5000 IU)
Fish oil (Omega 3 and 6)
CoQ 10
Magnesium-L-Threonate Complex (with Mg Glycinate and Taurate

3 Likes

Yes, most people are deficient in vitamin K2 because it is found mostly in certain fermented foods and pasture-raised animal products. Before refrigeration and confined animal feeding operations, people ate a lot of fermented foods and all animals were pasture-raised, so there was little vitamin K2 deficiency. Not so now.

People also confuse vitamin K2 with vitamin K1, which is related to blood clotting. Vitamin K1 is abundant in greens, and in pasture-raised animals K1 is converted to K2 in their digestive tracts. That doesn’t happen much in the human digestive tract.

Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue wrote a book, Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox, in which she describes the benefits for the heart, bones and teeth, the brain and Alzheimer’s., diabetes, kidney disease, cancer, aging, fertility, pregnancy and prenatal development. In the book she recommended 120 mcg of vitamin K2 per day, but she later raised it to 200 mcg per day, and she tripled her dosage when she was pregnant.

1 Like

I take most of those. I do a vegan Omega 3 mostly because of how hard it was to get rid of the heavy metals from my brain.

Which Magnesium complex do you use. I do Neuro-Mag, but I haven’t looked at the bottle in a long time. I know that the one I use crosses the blood brain barrier, but I suddenly don’t know if it is a complex.

When my brain was really, really bad, I did use NT Factor and it seemed to help considerably. I basically did the study they used on myself and I do feel like I got good results, but got sick of taking the horse pills and cleaning up my diet and adding in broccoli sprouts, kale, blueberries, and things like that may have helped the most, but I am still in process and have a long way to go. At least I am posting fairly logical, on-topic thoughts. Laughing. I got banned first comment on one site for going off topic. I didn’t actually know the rules, but I also know that trying to follow the logic of what is happening is something I had to work on.

Laughing.

I really did just go off topic. I didn’t threaten anybody or say anything perverted or argue with anybody.

It was a nutrition web-site which didn’t allow any topics other than about their way of doing things and I genuinely didn’t know their way of doing things because it was my first post.

I say that because I am not a confrontational person in any way.

And I already got as perverted as I will ever get here bringing up the fact that the ICES is more sexually arousing than the Sota Pulser. If you could use that knowledge to get money for science studies for health issues, it would make it worth it. For me, it is a side effect.

1 Like

I’ve been stacking the 2X2 coils . Does stacking the 2X2 have similar depth penetration has the single coils when stacked?

Here is the information about NT Factor,

Oral administration of NT Factor for 12 weeks resulted in a 35.5% reduction in fatigue and 26.8% increase in mitochondrial function, whereas after a 12-week washout period, fatigue increased and mitochondrial function decreased back toward control levels.

That review also had studies on things, which I have been looking at.

PS-100 and Serrapeptase/Nattokinase are other things I use periodically, along with silica water, also periodically for removing aluminum from my brain.

For Magnesium I use MagEnhance

well, it gets complex when trying to calculate depth of penetration when comparing different coil configurations because the magnetic flux vectors are also different.

My advice (as always): all people and all injuries are different. Coil configurations differ in many ways that are not adequately described by one number (such as “depth of penetration”). So it is best to try different coil configurations in each case to see what works best in each individual case. There is really no easy way to calculate or compare a single number to determine what will be “best” because there are many other important factors involved.

I just wondered if stacking the 2X2 hads any additional penetration benefit. I’ll just keep doing it since it doesn’t hurt and if it is adding additional penetration, great.