Flux Health Forum

Suggestions to aid A9 in a quicker recovery? (Shoulder/ligament)

I’ve perused these forums and I’ve purchased an A9 to aid in my shoulder recovery. I thought it was rotator cuff tendonitis/bicep tendon tendonitis but chiro thought some ligaments might not be too happy also, lol.

There are some older suggestions of red light panels or wraps to aid in muscle relaxation as well, but Amazon has so many options and the reviews and potential effectiveness (and emf readings from reviews) are all over the place.

By the time I receive my A9, I’ll have about a month before I need my shoulder in tip top shape (tbh, it’s not awful now, but I can’t imagine throwing a right hook with it and I also can’t do that basic ‘gym stretch’ with my arm across my body😅).

Considering that money is kind of an object (but open to seeing whatever is out there), are there any products, supplements, modalities that you’d suggest for someone trying to make a recovery on a deadline? Also any specific red light product recommendations that won’t break the bank?

Thanks!

Wear the A9 around the clock (24x7) if you can. Here is the infrared bulb I like to use on my shoulder. https://www.amazon.com/ABI-Light-Therapy-850nm-Infrared/dp/B07SH39YT4/

You could also try BPC-157 subcutaneous injections.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m still eagerly awaiting my A9 (now due to arrive on friday). 24/7 was my plan (though I was potentially planning on shoulder during the day and laying on a 2x2 coil at night. At the chiro and at a recent massage, a lot of the ‘sticking points’ were near my back and left scapula which I think contributed to the stress that lead to the right shoulder injury. I’ll feel it out.

1 Like

Hi! Curious how you’re doing, @JuliaL as your noted deadline seems to be approaching. Hope you’re experiencing breakthrough and healing!