Flux Health Forum

Splitting Wood and PEMF

Over the past 4 days I have had 2 large trees 1 hickory and 1 white oak lying in my yard. In those 4 days I cut them to 18" sections and then split it all, about 4 cords worth. A couple of days lasted until 9:30-10PM. Being 59, and with a solid set of old musculoskeletal injuries from various sports, stupidity, and 12 years active duty, let me just say, having ICES PEMF devices gave me the confidence that I could tackle this job and not be crushed with debilitating joint pain and muscles soreness. A couple of nights I woke up thinking I was being strangled by all the coil cables, but I will take that over being bed ridden and on NSAIDs for several days after such an exertion event. The last night I woke up at some point and realized my right elbow was killing me from yanking on the pull cords of the chainsaws & the splitter. In the dark I reached up and grabbed the coil off the front of my right shoulder and stuck it on my elbow and immediately fell back asleep. I love my C5 & A9! Not to mention Omni 8!! Thank you Bob!!! :axe: :deciduous_tree:

9 Likes

Outstanding! Thanks for telling us about that. I use the same strategy when I do a lot of carpentry, masonry work, or heavy machining (lots of steel box section, etc.), or especially anything that involves a lot of vibration and impact, such as chainsaw/demolition work.

At 60, I just could not do this type of work without factoring in about two weeks of slow painful recovery (or not). But I find that if I use ICES-PEMF before, during, and then immediately after doing heavy labor, I have much faster recovery with a lot less pointless suffering. Just the positive attitude and optimistic expectation from this alone is worth the effort. I don’t dread the work, I can enjoy it again.

5 Likes

I didn’t wear any PEMF during, but With the A9’s compact size & weight I plan to in May when I will be installing a Hybrid PET/CT scanner in St Louis. Also the little KT Recovery + Wave seems to help and can be easily worn under clothes.