Flux Health Forum

Reconditioned A9 units on eBay

@Bob I just ordered my second re-conditioned A9 from eBay. I passed the first one along to my son’s father-in-law who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease.

Only now did it occur to me to wonder what he settings on these re-conditioned units are. I understand that current A9’s have the Omni 8 setting built in. Previous units had a different program. Did the original version only have a single frequency?

But back to my question. To what new units are the reconditioned A9 units equivalent.

Thanks.

The reconditioned A9’s are essentially like new and are all upgraded to the latest standard pulse protocol: Omni-8

2 Likes

Great! That’s what I was assuming, but then I realized there are other possibilities :smirk:
I’m recommending the A9 to people because it is so easy to use and a little less expensive. But I do like my M1 :blush:

I just bought a second reconditioned A9 unit on eBay (after passing on the last one) from the same listing. But this one is marked as LMHX on the label. What does that mean?

Will this have the same program as the current A9 (Omni 8, I believe) or a different program? If so, what?

If you purchased it from ebay as refurbished from us, then it should have been reprogrammed with Omni-8.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. So I can ignore the LMHX label.

yes

( … and these are just extra characters to meet the 20-character minimum requirement for a post on this forum)