Flux Health Forum

Prodrome Fats for cell membrane combined with C5 pemf

So I finally came across info about how important it is to address the cell membrane in order to heal from a brain injury. I started using the fats ProdromeGlia and Prodrome Neuro, and Bodybio PC a month ago, in combination with my nightly use of the C5 with the pad (placed in my pillow all night long). These fats combined with the pemf are making a huge difference for me. I have a tbi from a motorcycle accident in 1976. I also use the C5 with a battery pack in my home hyperbaric chamber. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHTOsIBiZhU&pp=ygUMZHIgZ29vZGVub3dl. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/xzLeRn6fB11QN2ZJ/?mibextid=ZbWKwL

1 Like

that is an extremely helpful post, thanks. I hope we can develop good information along these lines.

1 Like

The prodrome oils are very expensive and the bodybio pc is costly, too. There are discount codes floating around. I have heard to use EVERGREEN or NAT25 for the prodrome oils, and Justine-p for the Bodybio pc.

which frequency and power level are you using at night ?

I have the C5 and i use the program that automatically comes on when you start it up. I think i use the power level of 6. // Switched to power level 3 and it is more comfortable. 6 was too strong. I might even try power level 2 tonight.

I switched to power level 3 and like it better than 6. 6 was too strong.

So, I am finally sane enough that i can function better. Bob, what programs besides the C5 program do you recommend that i try? I havent been able to read a ton in this forum because my brain was too sick.

I think a good gentle one is Alpha Wave. I use that all the time myself, and when there is any amount of CNS involvement, Alpha Wave for me induces a pleasant calm alertness.

It will help stimulate healing and neuroplasticity too?

healing? - almost certainly, it is very helpful for me

neuroplasticity - unknown

FWIW, I have found the Neurovizr to be incredible at priming my brain for change.

I used the alpha wave on my c5 in my pillow last night and hsd a big long visual dream. I dont dream much at all since the injury. : )

So you see flashing lights and hear music with the neurovizr? Do you have a brain injury? Which programs do you run on Bob’s equipment?

I typically run Alpha power 9 when using on my head. I set it to power 15 when I want to stop a migraine.

Yes, the Neurovizr, to be used with eyes closed, flashes light that the brain interprets visually in a variety of fractal patterns. I wear a headset to hear the music. I do not have a brain injury however use of the device surfaced and help me process two events my brain suppressed as trauma events. In addition, it has facilitated change in other areas I have been targeting for personal growth.

I am now using omni 8 at level 4, under my thin pillow. It feels good to me.