Flux Health Forum

PEMF (jolty pemf, not micropulse) and brain injuries

I am healing from a longstanding serious brain injury. I’ve used the jolty type of pemf recently at an accupuncturists office and it has helped. I’m considering buying a tiny m1 micropulse. Will it work as well or better than the big jolty pemf Pulse XL Pro that i have been using? I just found this story on youtube of a girl healing from a brain injury with another big pemf unit. Im brand new to this forum so i havent read much in here yet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=frAO5AgOolU&feature=youtu.be

I have used both but not for TBI. I would like to know how and at what settings u have used the pulse xl pro?

I also own the PEMF8000 device in the video. Have had someone that I let use it for headaches and he loved it but not sure it was something I would normally recommend.

have used regularly for headaches, eyes, base of skull without (noticeable) incident. have only had mostly good results haha… but sure… who’s to say what kind of impact I’ve had from use :thinking::smile:

Are you talking about the M1 or the PEMF8000? If it is the PEMF8000 how are you applying it?

ices tech only… I’ve used the m1, a9, c5

I used the pulse xl pro at an accupuncturists office. I dont know the settings. I used paddles on the head, square pad on the back, square pad on the sacrum.

I wonder why it seems polarity is more important on digital PEMF devices as opposed to analog? I note on ices it is recommended to have rough sides facing to strengthen the signal. This is similar on the digital high power pulse xl1 device but I don’t see that on the magnawave or pemf8000 type analog devices. Does anyone know why that might be?