Flux Health Forum

Pemf for TBIs...please raise awareness

Thanks for the update.

Please keep us updated on the progress.

Thanks

That’s very interesting to know, thanks.

https://fb.watch/nSFgm0Fdcg/?mibextid=h7HYfJ

I started on these 4 oils to heal my cell membranes for my old tbi and they are helping tremendously. These and the C5 are the only things that have helped. You have to heal the cell membrane to get well. 4 oils are: Bodybio PC, Bodybio balance oil, Prodrome neuro plasmalogens performance, Prodrome glia. I would add a picture but I’m not sure how.

i assume you’ve also tried supplementing with the usual dha/epa formulas? how are they different from the dha you’re taking with this company?

Too much damage here. I cant understand or explain things. I just try things that seem plausible. I do know that the goodenowe products are not broken down in the gut but go into the lymph system. Please listen to dr goodenowe interviews.

Bob, The neuroplasticity tool that you are working on…does it go in the mouth? Or on the spine? Still interested in being a beta tester. I just looked into the PoNS thing that goes in the mouth to stimulate neuroplasticity. $14,500 and 3.5 months of home therapy.

Hi @KarenG, we will probably use a hat device to apply the equivalent of TMS (trans-cranial magnetic stimulation), and my target price would be something like 1/5th to 1/10th of what they are charging (as you cite above), but this is all up in the air for now until I somehow plow my way through the next 5 major but unrelated projects so I can return to working on the neuroplasticity project.

2 Likes