Flux Health Forum

PEMF and Stem cell therapy

I have recently have had umbilical stem cell therapy at Cellular Performance institute in Mexico on my lumbar back (discs L2 thru s1 and the corresponding facet joints. CGI has a high power PEMF device and encouraged us to use it pre and post stem cell injections ~ 10 minute treatments. Diagnosis was spinal stenosis of all the discs involved. Recovery time for back stem cells is +12 weeks. I had the procedure 2 weeks ago and my lumbar back is still really inflamed and sore which means the stem cells are working according to CGI. Yesterday I got an M! and have started using it. It is giving me some relief especially in the morning. . Side by side coils, omni 8 intensity 10-14.

3 Likes

In addition to the lumbar treatment, I had my right knee treated with stem cells for a torn medial meniscus. For the first 2 weeks I had no to light pain. At the 2 week mark the knee filled with fluid & was very painful. I was told by the Drs that this is normal for pain to move around to different areas treated with stem cells. I was told to alternate Ice & heat in 15 minute intervals for 1 hour 3x per day. On top of that I treated it with my M1, omni 8, intensity 11 for 1 hr with no relief, actually induced burning in the knee. I let it rest for 2 hrs and backed off the intensity to 5 and did the M1 treatment again. The pain was gone after the 2nd M1 treatment and I have not had pain or fluid on the knee since. I am still doing daily knee treatments at intensity 5. As Bob says sometimes less is more !

2 Likes

I had umbillical stem cell injections in my Cervical and Lumbar and SI joints in April. I am doing great now. I used my C-5 on Omni 8 almost every morning since for about 90 minutes in the mornings. I also did red light therapy via laser and biomat added in my IR Biomat at night after the first week. So far, so good for me. My back hasn’t gone out and I have increased activity steadily. I still have muscle soreness probably a metabolic issue, in my back and Traps, but it is much more tolerable.
I hope your recovery is a huge success

Hi Jill–where did u get umbilical stem cell injections? U.S., Mexico or Panama?

Hi,
I got them in Southwest Fla.
I played pickelball for the 1st time a couple of hours ago. I am treating with PEMF now after feeling only minor/normal muscle tightness in my mid-back where stems were not injected. If I could afford it, I would do another round targeting all the facets.

Thanks. What was the name of the clinic/physician?

Hi Jill-- Did you see my reply? What was the name of the clinic and/or Dr. that gave you stem cell therapy?

Oh sorry, I don’t check here frequently. I got mine from a functional doctor, Dr. John Young, but I believe he only treats his regular patients whom have been treated there because he treats the whole patient, not just a “stem cell doctor.”

This him? https://youngfoundationalhealth.com/

Yes, That’s his practice

My wife has retinitis pigmentos, a genetic disease of the eyes where the retinal cells supporting preifpheral vision die off. There is no cure;. Recently, she experienced signfiican degradation of her core vision as well and was effectively blind. I have ofllowed stem cell research for over 30 years and am a big fan of Mesenchymal Stem Cellls or MSCs. I ruptured two discs in my back over several years and both were resolved with surgery (Laminectomy). One rupture was caused by my birth defect called spondylosis. Over 2 years ago, I reruptured the spondylosis disc in my lower back, and my only option was a spinal fusion. Instead, in Mexico at R2 Stem’s Tiajuana clinic, I received 50B MSCs (20B as a lumbar puncture), and my disc was completely regenerated. I still have pain in my right side facet from the birth defect.

Three weeks ago, my wife, my sister and I all went for a round of MSCs with exosomes in Tiajuana, MX. My sister and I got 100B, while my wife got 80B. Since they cannot inject the eyes, my wfe was all IV (a treatment that is only legal in MX).

Stem cells do not penetrate the blood/brain barrier, so the challenge was, how do we target the eyss for healing. Exosomes do penetrate the barrier, but they heal indiscriminently. We used the ICES device and fashioned a set of goggles that she wears at night. Her core vision has been completely restored (no cataracts, foggy vision, focus issues - all gone). Our hope is that she will reverse her retinitis as well. We have 9 months of healing ahead.

My sister’s left knee and supporting bone has degenerated to the point that her lower leg is 2 inches off to the left if the leg midline. She could only stand on her left leg for 3 seconds before starting to fall… She got 25B in her left knee, 20B in her right knee and the remaining 55B as an IV. She is using a brace to hold the midline on her left knee and when is using an ICES to pulse through the knee from both sides. At 2 1/2 weeks she is able to stand for 12 seconds pain free holding the midline. What she thought was a balnce problem is actually a left knee stability problem. Our expectation is that over the next 9 months, she will completely regenerate the missing portions of her bone and knee.

I am using two ICES deives, one for each of the discs that were ruptured to completely rehabilitate my spine. From the preious treatment, I can lift over 100 lbs without pain, but there is pain when I bend. This treatment is clearly resoving my back bending pain.

The ICES clearly focuses healing for specific PEMF treated areas, and the healing is fast ( and sometimes painful). I believe MSCs, Exosomes and ICES PEMF are made for each other.

2 Likes

That is R3 Stem International!

If you haven’t already, I suggest reading up on what Dr. Jack Kruse has to say about light and the Retina for regenerative suggestions.