Flux Health Forum

Negative Side Effects?

Are there any known side effects of the C5 machine when using the tPMS 60 program? Can the magnetic fields being generated by the machine have a damaging effect on the brain.

I’ve been using pemf on my noggin for the last 3 weeks… I’ve only had positive effects so far… quality of sleep has definitely improved per feedback from my Garmin watch. without pemf, i had interrupted sleep and my watch would show restlessness for now than 50 mins even into 1.5h over a 6h duration. with pemf, it’s usually under 30 mins (10-15 is common) of restlessness … my blurry vision has noticeably improved, but will see how it goes long-run

1 Like

Our ICES-PEMF devices are not tested and approved for these (or any) protocols; they are to be used only by people who understand that they use these (or any) devices at their own risk.

The ICES protocols are based on the Clinical TMS protocols tested and approved for use only by licensed practitioners for tightly-specified medical indications. The approved TMS machines and treatment protocols are much more powerful than portable ICES-PEMF devices (I estimate at least 100 x) and these powerful clinical machines are known to cause seizures in patients about 0.5% of the time.

So, is any machine that causes seizures one time out of every 200 “safe” or “damaging”? Are machines that use less power correspondingly less dangerous?

Every person who uses such machines must make a choice for themselves whether the use of the device and all risks associated with it are acceptable to them personally under their unique circumstances. No devices are 100% safe.

2 Likes

FWIW, I have chosen to self experiment with the M1 on my head and per other posts have found it very effective in stopping my die off headaches (caused by our efforts to detox from mold and shift our micriobiome). I have not experienced any negative side effects of trying the M1 coils front/back or side and side, or double stacked ranging from power 3 to power 15 using Delta, Alpha, Omni 8 and other protocols.

1 Like