Flux Health Forum

Micro m1 settings for migraines

I know I will have to experiment around and everyone is unique but i thought I’d ask based upon my symptoms. —- a constant headache of 2.5 years never goes away. Pressure and pain —— what settings and strength would most likely work for this kind of pain and pressure

I just received the unit in the mail today and thank you for such a quick delivery!!!

Where is the pressure and pain? Top inside corner of an eyeball? Forehead? Temple? Other?

Imagine wearing a baseball helmet. Everywhere that a baseball helmet would cover. Half of forehead. All of tips sides and most the way down the back of head

I use stack coils on Alpha and power 15 on temples to stop temple/side headaches. Probably best to start low though as you just got the device. The key is self experimentation and documentation. Please do share back your findings. I hope you can find relief.

I currently am stacking and unstacking the coils on Omni 8. Setting 15. And haven’t had a stroke or :poop: myself yet lol. I don’t wanna jinx myself as I have been victim of placebo affect in the past but yeah it seems to be working - I think

1 Like

Awesome. Curious as days past what you are seeing. See my other posts about many year migraines and in my case the primary driver was gut dysbiosis as well as mycotoxin poisoning.

So far I’m just praying this isn’t a placebo effect as it’s not eliminated the pain but it’s cut it down quite a bit. And this is under 1 days use. I prob am using it too much as I feel it’s working so I just leave it clicking and zapping on my head all day long lol. Just crossing my fingers it’s not placebo

That’s the thing with ICES: It works. It seems always n the same way :wink: If it works less well at some point, change the protocol… cycle Omni and B5-C5.

I have a lot of “devices”, but ICES is the first thing, that has consistent results with lot of issues. Not subtile but very, very concrete. Problem is, that the people read so much superlatives concerning “lots of things”, that it is hard to get across how well ICES works for pain and the like.

Is there any way to describe the modes in layman’s terms. I understand intensity. But what really is Omni 8. Vs b5c5 or any of the other ones etc etc

The different pulse patterns are just different timing (a.k.a. “frequency”) pulses grouped together. I suggest specific uses you might consider each of them for on the M1 quick start card:

here it is:

Keep in mind: There is no such thing as “Pulse Pattern X treats Condition Y”. My opinion: anyone that tells you this is probably lying to you.

But if you use the Quick Start Card, you can see general patterns of use that people try. For example, the top four pulse patterns (B5-C5, A9, P2, Omni-8) in the top blue box are patterns that I have used in scientific research, based on reasoning that comes from a study of developmental biology, prior experiments, neurophysiology, etc.

The second group, in yellow, are the Schumann Frequencies and harmonics. These are there, because people want them there, so there they are, and you can experiment with them to your hearts content.

and so on… Just read the card: Brain entrainment frequencies, try one of the patterns in the violet box, etc.

But people respond differently, sometimes very differently, so you need to experiment for yourself.