Flux Health Forum

Improve vision with ICES

ugh… so disappointing… i wonder what happened. i’m sorry to hear that. I was hoping this might work for others w/glaucoma. :frowning:

It certainly did something remarkable in the first weeks. Unfortunately my father went to a period of very high stress and his vision begun to deteriorate again.

My guess would be that this device would be best when used as a preventive measure. MY father is convinced he would have never become blind if only he had known about this years ago.

Also, for glaucoma, you may want to look into high-dose glycine and intraocular pressure: https://patents.google.com/patent/US3644643A/en

2 Likes

hi Leo… how has the progress been? any positive results? how long did it take to notice?

this is what I’m planning to do for eyes…

a9, X setting, using a splitter, wear daily for 2hrs, 5days a week.

4 Likes

Hey Leo Yang.

Are you still using those Micro-Pulse glasses you made?
If so, can you please tell me what’s happening with your vision; is it still improving?
Can I ask what protocol you use, and what intensity level?
Please, only the facts, Neo, nothing more. Thank You [ =

1 Like

Here’s my Improvised head gear: Imax 3D frame and an old hat that has a pocket for the device and cable slack.

Been using the hat with coils connected with coils connected on their side. Applied on the forehead close to the brow and back of the head around ear level. An hour each most of the time sometimes more.

Been using this on my head on and off since I got it last year. I notice a slight improvement on my eyesight by reducing blur. One eye is more farsighted and the other is more nearsighted. I also got diagnosed with astigmatism (which I think came from too much pressure from eye masks).

5 Likes

I’m planning to make a glasses setup like you show here. I have some old metal frames that I could use, but I wonder if they would interfere with the PEMF signal somehow. Any thoughts?

@OptimalHealth any update on how the ICES PEMF impacted your eyes?

for certain it helps when my eyes go blurry from using the screen too long… i think i need to be more consistent in use for eyes … they did seem to fatigue less (go blurry) than before, but i should measure

have they improved? only from fatigued state

@aradiva

I put the coils on the inside of a pair of plastic safety glasses.

1 Like

How ingenious! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you, I already made my own ICES glasses modeled after yours. Have already used and only time will tell…

1 Like

I’ve been sleeping on my side with coils stack at level 8 using Omni on left temple. I’m so happy to notice after 2 days (run for an hour or 2) that my vision is no longer blurry staring at screen!

2 Likes

This is my version of the glasses.

7 Likes

Investigating potential therapeutics for eyes. Is anyone familiar with BioNode clinical research?
In one study link below, they use 50 Hz for treatment, what settings are similar on ICES devices?
What ICES settings may potentially be more effective than what they used in their study?
It appears they source their setting based on 90s research in Europe.

Very interesting thread. I wonder if ICES could be used for visual snow syndrome…

Do the ends of your frames have metal or all plastic?

What is potential for M1 to include the 50 Hz pps?

Pawluk cites studies of 50 Hz. Appears to be a pattern Bionode 2021 clinical study using 50 Hz with the IOPTx system clinically.

Tsisel’skiĭ IuV. Oftalmol Zh. 1990;(2):89-92. The effect of a pulsed electromagnetic field on ocular hydrodynamics in open-angle glaucoma.

• Study flow of fluid in eye
  • Rectangular pulse form frequency 50 Hz (80-85 gauss) intensity
  • 7 min procedure for 10 sessions
  • Increase amount of flow of fluid through outflow canals in front of eye

His comments:

• Demonstrated to reduce IOP and balance fluid in eye
  • Treat daily for extended periods of time until pressure and visual changes stable for 6 months before discontinuing or reducing frequency of treatments
  • Weak PEMFs have not been studied
  • Strength range 80-330 Gauss (8-33 milliTesla)
  • 30 minutes twice per day or overnight
  • Longer treatment times have better results
  • Cannot overdose on magnetic fields
  • Double treatment time for feeling better from pain
  • Chronic issues may require continual treatments
  • Work way up to highest intensity
1 Like

i finally got a chance to get new coils for my devices today, so i was excited to use on my blurring vision to see what kind of impact it would make. I’ve been out for 2 months without usable coils but finally had a chance to order new ones. and before that, i hadn’t used the coils on my eyes for about 3 mos before that bc i was focused on other areas.

anyway… today I’ve been using coils, singles, over eyes at H setting and after 2.5 hours, my right eye started to have pain… dunno if it’s like pressure pain (assuming so as that’s my best guess what it felt like -dull)…i dropped to M and kept one coil on left eye while moving the other coil to my right temple.

right eye feels better now with vision still solid (usually gets blurry after working on screen for few hours)… left eye has always been weaker and I’m happy to note it’s not the usual blurry i have to deal with especially at the screen for over 2 hours! i have no clue why there was pain in my right eye, but not left at same configuration and duration.

going forward i will use coils for the next 30 days during the day at M or maybe even L to see how it goes.

anyone else experience any kind of pain or discomfort behind the eye using coils?

perhaps i should do 2hrs a day instead of leaving them on for the entire day. :thinking:

1 Like

maybe cut the power setting? That’s what I’d do. I think the eye is probably super responsive. The tissue is watery and not dense. Based upon how easy it is to create structured water, the eye is probably a target that responds to lower power more than high.

I’m doing some eye experiments as well. A family member has some eye issues and we’re trying for that.

yes reducing power helped. it’s definitely been great in helping fatigue… will see how it goes for the declining vision (blurriness)…