Flux Health Forum

ICES Coil life tester

@Bob: Is the ICES coil life tester useful for testing coils on full-body mats?

The hexagonal coil life tester is primarily designed to show whether or not any ICES-PEMF coils on our products are functioning correctly. If not, they should be replaced.

I think, however, you mean to ask whether or not it works on the full-body mats from companies other than my company Micro-Pulse.

The answer is that the hexagonal tester that comes with our systems will detect any electro-magnetic pulse that is within the biologically-effective range for PEMF as defined by my research that resulted in ICES-PEMF. So, if you use our tester with a different product, it should tell you whether or not the pulse they are generating is of the correct shape and duration to be biologically effective.

Spoiler Alert: many PEMF products do not generate pulses that are similar to ICES-PEMF pulses. This does not necessarily mean that they do not work; it means that they do not work the same way as ICES-PEMF. Based on my scientific development work, to me that means that they are very likely much less biologically effective than ICES-PEMF would be at any given power level. But they probably still do confer some biological benefit.

Keep in mind that I do have a financial bias in favor of ICES-PEMF, so you should consider that when reading my opinion on the matter.

2 Likes