Flux Health Forum

ICES Coil life tester QUESTION

I have an “Xpulser” that came with the little ICES Coil Life Tester(“Tester”). When I put the Tester on the coil it blinks Green. As I move the Tester away from the coil, when I reach approximately one inch away from the tester, the tester stops registering (the green blinking lights stops blinking). Of course this means that the tester is no longer sensing the magnetic field.

I also own a high intensity PEMF device. I wanted to see how far away the tester has to be before it starts to blink green ( sensing the magnetic field). It’s about 12" away, but varies with how high I have the PEMF unit turn up.

MY QUESTION is this: At what minimum gauss field strength does this little ICES coil life tester begin to blink?

I did a little math. The Xpulser on the High setting will make the ICES coil life tester start to blink green at ~2.25cm (~0.89"), so… about 1" away. Using a PEMF intensity vs distance chart that is in a book by Dr Pawluk, this tells me that the ICES coil life tester begins to register (blink green) at a field strength of approximately 11 to 12 gauss. If this is true, this is great because it tells me that when I am treating the whole body with my PEMF unit (HUGO), the ICES coil life tester is registering with green blinking EVERYWHERE in the body, and thereby is delivering an OPTIMAL amount of magnetic field through the entire body.

Can anyone here confirm that these assumptions about the ICES coil life tester begins to blink green at ~11 to 12 gauss? Of course, my measurements are not 100% accurate, but if it’s close, that is good enough.

The exchange below does not address your questions directly, but it might be relevant to some degree: