Flux Health Forum

Coil Tester and Minimum Effective Dose

@Bob, I’ve seen coil testers that come with other products, which are used to show whether the coils are working or defective, but I think it’s such a cool idea that you went beyond that, and designed one that also shows whether the signal is biologically effective, as per your criteria.

I’ve seen you mention elsewhere that you think most people start too high, and have to be convinced to try lower settings. but of course, we don’t want to go too low either.

I wonder if we can use the coil tester to figure out a decent starting point for a minimum effective power setting. So for example, if I want to treat tissue that’s a half inch into the body, what if I place the tester a half inch away from the coil, and figure out the lowest setting that lights up the tester? Would that be a good way of figuring out roughly what level I might want to start with?

Of course, we’re not talking about exact, hard science here, just a rough starting point.

1 Like

My opinion on this is that the tester probably does not work well for that specific use. It is tuned to show that the pulse waveform is correct and biologically-active, but not the intensity. We know for sure that correctly-shaped waveforms with strong biological effects can have very low intensity, not detectable by such a simple tester.

Experimental Proof: If you try to use the tester this way, you will see that the flashing lights die down at very short distances, when we know that many thousands of people experience very profound and detectable biological effects in very deep tissues at the same settings.

And then we need to consider that people respond in very individual ways, often differently by orders of magnitude. Even for one person, different injuries respond differently to different levels of ICES-PEMF intensity, and this will also change over time. So, honestly, there is no way to measure a minimum effective dose using any instrument.

The best (and only) way to really know is to experiment: try, observe, record, and adjust as necessary.

4 Likes

Makes total sense. Thank you for the response!