Flux Health Forum

How does this device compare to the Mind Alive and Bemer devices?

Hi! I run a brain health clinic that specializes in the prevention and recovery from neurodegenerative conditions, and I currently use the Mind Alive AVE and Bemer PEMF devices. I am looking for a device that I can recommend to my clients that will give them the benefits of both of those devices, but that are more affordable and portable. I was looking at the different M1, B5 and C5 models but I am not certain of the difference, or if they work in a similar manner to the other devices I already own. If anyone can give me a rundown, that would be appreciated, or let me know if it would be easier for me to call the company myself and chat with them.

Thanks!

you need to be using ices and brain gauge at your clinic for sure

I agree with @OptimalHealth

Also, MindAliveAVE is audiovisual entrainment, just sounds and light to bring neuronal discharge patterns into (roughly) a desired range. BMR is an unusual take on PEMF, more of a radio frequency device as far as I can tell based on the emitter antenna configuration, that is about 50-50: about half of people love it, and about half report no benefit.
ICES-PEMF is optimized pulsed electromagnetic fields for biologically-active induction with scientific, peer-reviewed, quantifiably verified and repeatable support for assisting with recover from brain injury as per the manuscript indicated by Optimal above.

IMO, the devIce to recommend to your clients is the ICES PEMF M1 because it is hyper portable and has different protocols. B5 and C5 are basically just 4 M1s synchronized to provide greater coverage area or can be allow deep field coils however one is tethered to the electrical source with those. I own 2 M1s and 1 C5. We use them all the time (dog sleeps on a c5 coil pad, one M1 pulses our RO w/ remineralization water tank, and I am using on my right heel)

Definitely use the Brain Gauge as @OptimalHealth recommends and also check out the posts and videos on Parkinson’s on this forum.

Lastly, for your own experimentation, consider checking out Lumenate app (free for a few light sound compositions then $40 annual subscription to unlock more) or the Neurovizr which definitely can help shift brain states.

1 Like