Flux Health Forum

Headache migraines head pressure

So I’m new and considering a purchase. I’ll tell my story and see what you all think. I have had CONSTANT head pressure and pain in my head for 2.5 years straight. Not one day without it. I don’t know what the cause is. I assume it’s one of two things. It began just as I was nearing the end of a benzo taper and while some taper easily without any issues the taper for me was absolutely brutal I had severe akasthasia and a lengthy list of insane withdrawal symtoms that I didn’t even know was possible. The head pressure and pain and dizziness began about 1 month prior to jumping off and taking my last dose - that was over 2.5 years ago.
During the last 2.5 years I tried many many things with no success but in that realized I was severely deficient in iron I just completed my 4th iron infusion if that tells you just how deficient I was and I know iron deficiency can cause headaches. But I’ve never seen anyone have a 2.5 year headache like me.
So I have no idea if the benzo cause brain injury or if it’s just iron but either way I’ve grown desperate for pain relief and want to try pemf. Does anyone in here use these devices for headaches ? Or concussion like symptoms. Sometimes I feel as if I have a chemically induced concussion as the symptoms mimic a bad concussion.
Any input would help out tremendously

I have contributed multiple posts on how I use ICES PEMF to stop migraines. It gave me relief that I couldn’t find otherwise. In my case, I had migraines from excessive endogenous inflammation, from gut dysbiosis as well has mold poisoning.

Sorry to hear of your migraine pain and hoping you find relief soon.

1 Like