Flux Health Forum

Comparing M1 to C5

i ended up listening to several videos on Matrix Repatterning and watching demonstrations and the first one I watched said that some people are able to do the process intuitively and that immediately rang with me.

I got the very quick healings you spoke about without doing a process, but when I thought about it, I moved the coils to where I could feel the most “flow” and somehow, “flow” might be mimicking that process. I am not sure if that is the truth.

I just know that whenever I use it, I have learned that I can put the coil in some positions and feel the flow all the way to my toes or I suddenly hit a spot and feel deep warmth in my core or my knees or my shoulder and I don’t know if that is why I got the very quick results or not.

I have not analyzed it scientifically. I just know that for many of the things I have used the ICES for, I just can use it for a few hours and my foot and ankle swelling from an injury from years before was gone and I could suddenly walk normally.

I still am in awe every time I can walk up and down the stairs without holding the railing and pausing at every step.

There have been times I wondered if I hit acupuncture or reflexology points or something.

Anyway, I am one of the intuitive people is what I highly suspect, but I think it is that I inwardly look for “the sweet spot” without even thinking about it.

I just realized that Matrix Repatterning is looking for where there is “no flow” and my process has been looking for where when I put the coils on my body there is “maximum flow” which means that intellectually, I am somehow doing a process of “nope, there is not much flow” when I place the coils there. I keep moving it and eventually reach “sweet spots” and it can be my forehead and I feel like it is healing my knees, but it is definitely the opposite focus of what the rest of you are talking about. All I know is that I stopped having pain anywhere almost immediately and it never has come back. I am Whole Food Plant Based now and that is good for getting rid of pain, but the pain was already gone before I went Whole Food Plant Based, and it was the ICES that accomplished it. I didn’t “listen to Bob” when he told me to keep using the coils even past when you feel the pain go away because I had too many sites which were in pain and I only had an M-1 and also wanted to use it on my brain. I had more of a “once and done” type of process and I think Dr. Pawluk might have talked about having an experience more like that. Well, that is my 10 cents about the subject. If I had someone to help, I would be interested in trying other processes, so I guess I will just say my way, in case people don’t have cooperative people.

Thanks for sharing this workout…

Related to Dr. Zach Bush, his Restore4Life product has been instrumental in improving gut health of those I know.

I have a M1 and a C5. I have C5 with the pad and deep coils. I love it.
I would be the first person to purchase a Permf Matt developed by https://www.micro-pulse.com/ if they produce it. The benefit would be to treat the entire body at one time.

the closest thing to that would be to buy 2-3 c5s for the coverage you’re looking for

I already know that as I own a C5.
I would not buy 2 to 3 c5’s as that would not be what i want.
My message indicated that I would by a whole matt if they produced a whole matt.

I am really giving this (making a large mat using ICES technology) some serious thought. It is a challenging design problem, because it is difficult to scale. It is not just a matter of adding more coils and a big amplifier unfortunately. The physics has to work correctly, which is difficult at larger sizes. I need to finish building it and then test it to be sure it is very good and effective before I would offer to sell it to anyone. I just do not want to add any inferior PEMF products to the market; there are already plenty of those.

5 Likes

if you were to tackle this, what would be a ballpark timeframe?

It is really hard to say. I need to start with experiments on the basic physics, just to verify that it could work. Something like this can take anywhere from 5 or 6 months to two years, maybe longer, maybe shorter if I am very lucky.

@Bob FWIW, I would be very open to buying your large mat, if you can solve the challenging problems and offer it. Thanks for your excellence in science and engineering and desire to help people using your gifts - you are a great example and role model.

2 Likes

Great. I am working on it (literally, right now). There are some major technical problems but I hope to figure those out.

It will take months to years to do this right, so anyone who is interested in this, you can certainly let me know, but please do not frequently ask “Are we there yet??”

As soon as it looks very promising, I will make an announcement, probably right here on the forum.

2 Likes

mailchimp let’s you put together a form for people to sign up… even using Google form to collect names and emails would work so people won’t have (fomo) the fear of missing out about this.

i know I’m looking forward to this device!!

that’s a great Idea. We might even be able to do better than that. Let me consider options. For example, if you are going to sign up on mailchimp, why not sign up with us directly, for example? That is what I am thinking.

yes… if you have the option readily available, there’s no need for a mail list service like mailchimp. mailchimp gives you 12k subscribers free to manage. it is convenient for putting together mail lists to manage and track interests for services or products. they also are great for managing mass send outs for newsletters with functionality for users to opt out of lists as well.

anyway, glad to hear you’re looking into a mat product!

Last time I used mail chimp it was limited to 2k subscribers for free. Has it changed (in the last year or two?)

I just checked; it only supports 2K as far as I can tell.

:face_with_monocle: sorry, they did make a lot of changes about 2 years ago…i got my about about 5 years ago, i believe and the limit was much higher. i thought it was still 12k free, but in hindsight i may be confusing with another service. that said… there are these:

Excellent, thanks. There must be a lot of good competition in the bulk email service market lately, because the price of mailchimp dropped by more than 65% since I had a paid standard service package 2 years ago.

We have about 6,000 people on our curated email list, but I do not want to send out emails too frequently. No more than one per month. I need to re-think this since things have changed a lot in the last year.

thanks

Bob,
If you ever need an affordable alternative to mailchimp look into something like sendy.co + amazon SES ( like amazon AWS but for cheap bulk email).
Or email octopus + amazon SES

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the advice. This sounds like it will be helpful.

Bob, your m1 and c5 are the best. I know you do not want people to keep mentioning the idea of a mat. I just want to let you know you know this the pad for the c5 makes my back and waist feel rejuvenated. It increases activity in my intestines as I can feel it. This is just from the pad. Imagine if there was a Mat then I figure my entire body would feel rejuvenated. I will just say this. If you make a Mat and need some to test it or be on YouTube let me know. I will be the first one to buy it and test it for you as I am a believer in your items.