Flux Health Forum

Coil config for 2x8 (for 2x2 in a row)

This question is especially for @Bob. I like to build a “coil-belt”, 4 pieces of 2x2 coils in a row.

My question: Is there something special to look out for?

Like always the same side up (little molds) - or does it not play a role? Or always the cables facing the same direction - or does this not matter, too.

Best,
Hans

I don’t think there is anything special to be concerned about from a technical perspective. But please do give it a try and tell us the results/observations.

1 Like

Thanks @Bob! I have taped them together, but one coil is the other side up then the rest. So if it does not matter - like the nearby magnet fields disturbing each other - then I can leave it.

My better part will use it on the spine and attached over both shoulders. Will report here if something good comes up.

Best,
Hans

1 Like

Yes, that should not be a problem technically. I am very interested to hear the result!

Hi @Bob

here is my setup. Feels fine and covers the area that hurts plus the are that may be the reason for the pain. I wear it as a belt with the provided strap.

Another question: Could a 4-times deep-field coil work the way I have positioned the individual deep-field coils? I then would build or tape 4 pairs of long coils together.

Best,
Hans

1 Like

@hcf This looks great! Yes, you could do the same arrangement with the 4x deep field coils I think without technical concern…

The main thing to know is how well it works for you when you use it.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.

I will assembly a Quadruple-Deep-Field-Coil (QDFC) and test it. My better part has some spontaneous forming pain areas on her back which need a 2x2 coil, because it is hard to pinpoint them and then attach the coils exactly on that spot.

I hope to get even better results with the 2x2-deep-field and will report here if it seems that way.

And I really like the idea, that I can assemble the coils in a way that suits our (current) problems.

2 Likes