Flux Health Forum

Cataract Treatment with PEMF

The internet is replete with claims that PEMF will heal the most common eye conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. The claims are largely by sellers of PEMF mats, including Dr Pawluck. Some actually reference scientific studies, but I haven’t had time to chase these down.

The subject interests me since I have beginning macular degeneration - not enough to worry about, according to my opthalmologist, but enough to start taking Lutein and xeanthin supplements, which I’m doing. All things being equal, I can also look forward to cataracts, which makes me even more interested in an alternative treatment.

From all I understand, PEMF is unlikely to do harm. My tendency would be to use the two coils from the M1 and put one on each eye for 30 min or so before going to sleep. @Bob, or is there a better approach? Any other comments?

Actually, I have discussed this at length with Bill Pawluk several times, and it is my impression that he honestly feels that PEMF is very effective for conditions of the eye. He has said to me more than once, based on his clinical observations over 4 decades, that “PEMF is remarkable in that it is highly beneficial for, essentially, all conditions of the eye”. We have discussed developing an ICES-PEMF product specifically for this.

I do not know of any cases where PEMF has caused harm.

I would try using an M1 as you describe, but I would use it for a longer time, every day, then check to see whether your condition improves based on an assessment by your eye doctor.

2 Likes

This is really exciting! Thank you! Cataract surgery is quite common and apparently safe, but it is still not as good as keeping your own eye lenses. And it would be far less expensive to use the M1!

And an awful lot of people get macular degeneration. With M1 treatment they would get 2 for 1 - treating both cataracts and macular degeneration. My dad was a voracious reader, and when his macular degeneration progressed to the point that he couldn’t read any more even with screen readers that made letters huge, he lost his will to live. This technology has the potential to do so much good. Too bad we can’t go back in time …

Thank you for your work on this!

1 Like

Yes, I think this is a very important application for PEMF. I have tried many times to put together scholarly collaborations to study conditions of the eye, including macular degeneration and others, but getting anyone in academia to collaborate in this area has proven to be impossible. Academic researchers demand assurances of huge sums of grant money. Academic medical research has become, sadly, very unproductive. I think the only productive path will involve crowd-sourced research on these areas. So, please, it you have any results or observations, positive, negative, or otherwise, please report them here.

2 Likes

I took a pair of fake glasses on Amazon and made sure the looked like the dimensions would be similar to the coils and then I taped the coils to them. I probably would glue them if I cared but I do not wear them anywhere so it doesn’t matter to me what they look like.

I connect them to an M1 and have had the power as low as 3 and as high as 12 for anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour.

I have a friend who is starting to have cataracts and he used them for about half an hour a week ago and has decided to buy a micro pulse now too.

I’ve experimented with them on my eyes off and on for 5 years now with no negative side effects. I only have standard nearsightedness though around -5.

I can say (and prove) that my left eye was accidentally made to be better than my right eye when I slept on it under my pillow several years back and it must have gotten near my eye (side sleeper). Because I woke up with what felt like a dry eye but a few days later I noticed I could see better in it than the other one. Same thing happened to my wife in one eye and we have scans to prove it but the doctor couldn’t wrap his head around it.

2 Likes

That’s super interesting, thanks. We also use coils on a pair of glasses: just the frames (no lenses) with coils held on by wraps of thread.

So, a dear friend treated for advanced glaucoma, consulted with Dr. P, and was suggested to put a coil of M1 as close to eye as possible, on lateral side of each eye, and use high power. She went on to another method, when this didn’t seem to help, and, yet her glaucoma has stabilised. Who knows what helped. My spouse is being treated minimally for mild glaucoma, and has done the above protocol (though not recently), and the glaucoma stabilised (again hard to assess). However, many of these conditions are inflammatory in nature, so I bet the ICES has helped.

1 Like

Very interesting. You wrote:

Could you please share which protocol you used?
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing.
So, both your friend and your spouse used the M1 on Power Level 15.
Could you please share which protocol setting you used?
(Perhaps you used the default, which I believe is B5-C5?)

I only use 5pps/hz for the eyes because it has a lower felt intensity than 10 or higher. Typically I will use it from power level 7-12. Really depends on whether my eyes feel scratchy or normal. I’ve felt completely better from overnight poor sleep eye irritation in as little as 20-30 seconds but I’ve also put it on power level 5-7 and worn the fake lenseless glasses for an hour or more without noticing it.

1 Like

I bought the A2 tortoise in case you’re interested. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DLT5CY8

1 Like

I also learned about eye healing from the YouTube channel of Meir Schneider. A previously near blind man who used the palms of his hands to reverse his vision problems in time to perfect vision. He’s an older man now who seems to have a friendly demeanor. This technique coincides with the matrix repatterning technique done by the canadian doctors who have used a variation of micro pulse so I have experienced plenty of personal healing just from minute structural changes from ligament/tendon/muscle repatterning. Simply remarkable and the eyes seem to respond just the same. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1572243910 I paid $20 for the book and then hired a virtual practitioner for $60 during 2020 to learn how to do it for myself. Best spent money vs chiropractor I ever spent.

1 Like

She has the M1. We have the A9a and more recently the C5. She used max setting on M1, and pretty sure my spouse used max setting on A9a. Not sure if he used the C5.

I would think that using coils on the side of the head, against the side of the eyes would be very productive.