Flux Health Forum

Bipolar Depression

My friend’s son has bipolar depression which landed him in the hospital a number of times. And then I suggested he try the M1 while he slept.

Well, he said he felt the difference after using it for only one night. Generally, with depression, there is a sense of heaviness, not just with mood but also with the physical state, almost as if something heavy is sitting on your chest and you feel yourself really tired, drained or dragging.

My friend said he would sleep an average of ten to twelve hours a day in this state. But on the same night of using the M1, he experienced a lot of vivid dreaming and then woke up at 4:30 in the morning fully alert (usual habit was to wake at noon). That was a few days ago, and he has since found using the M1 has not only improved his sleep pattern but changed his thought patterns and even eating habits entirely.

Regarding sleep, his hours have normalized to about eight hours a day and he says he finds himself more energized, no longer tired as he used to be.

He also says his “ideation” has changed, that whereas before he would have difficulty thinking coherently, now he would be able to follow through on his thoughts.

And lastly, the medications he was on had a negative side effect of creating insatiable hunger. The M1 helped him to curb this hunger and he was more “disciplined” with his appetite.

I had him apply the M1 on the left frontal lobe of his head and secure it with a headband. Protocol was Alpha Wave, intensity 4. Approximately 9 hours a day: he straps it on an hour before sleep and leaves it on until the following morning. I am surprised he was able to sense a difference in so short a time.

3 Likes