Flux Health Forum

Anyone found ICES to help with lung issues?

The COVID-19 makes life a little more interesting, with a few conferences I was slated to attend this month and next already got postponed.

I get coughs/wheezing in response to perfumes and bad air quality, which could be more like asthma. I also travel a ton. This makes me a bit more concerned. But I believe the key is to build resilience and strengthen your system, because you really can’t rely on anything else but your own immune system.

So instead of toilet paper, I’ve stocked up on some immune-building supplements, started using the ICES more on my upper back area, and also infrared sauna more regularly.

To my surprise, 90% of my respiratory symptoms are gone. I’m in a very polluted city right now and I could be walking pass a smoker and some black car exhaust… but my coughs are 90% gone. I’m baffled and amazed.

Once this pandemic passes, I’m going to pull each of my experimental remedies one by one to see which had the most impact.

And if (knock on wood), I do get the virus, I’d very faithfully put all my ICES coils around my lungs. This is experimental, of course. But mechanistically, it makes sense because the cytokine storm is what kills people and PEMF reduces local inflammation. There’s also a possibility that it could make things worse, but I’m a happy guinea pig.

Anyone has any experience with ICES and lung issues? How did you place your coils and which setting did you use?

Worked on reducing lung pain related to a psoriasis flare up

@NatthaW , I don’t have any lung diagnosis, but I have been using an M1 unit primarily on my upper back (side by side coil configuration) as well as on top of my right shoulder near the neck. (Mainly for back and neck pain). I haven’t really tried a lot of other coil configs.

One of the first things that I noticed was that I was apparently expectorating a bit of fluid from my lungs, that I didn’t really know I needed to “move up” if that makes any sense. I did attribute this to the M1 being on my upper back.

(I have sewn the side by side coils into a “package” with fabric, and I attach this to shirts with kamsnaps. Basically DIY plastic buttons that you can “rivet” pretty much anywhere on a shirt. I can adjust the position of the coils by just pulling off the “package” and snapping it into a new location. It helped to use a thicker fabric. Not sure what I’ll do when the weather gets hotter!)

Now that I’ve been using the M1 for some months I no longer really notice any lung changes, although perhaps that is because there wasn’t too much wrong to begin with.

I’d be curious to know what are some of the supplements you’re using?

I’ve tried NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) which had a similar effect on my lungs (fluid coming up) as the M1, also something that I only noticed for the first few days I took the supplement.

I have used for my gut/liver areas, but with other supplements and no measures to track, I can’t truly say how it has impacted me. I can only venture to note that my BMs and gas movement have been a pattern response shortly after using.

that said, I intend to use for all parts/organs of my body in time!

LOVE what dr. bob has made available to the public. it’s one of the best kept secrets that was never meant to be a secret!

1 Like

after reading this article about coronavirus, i believe ices tech will be crucial to helping seniors survive the symptoms. this needs to be in everyone’s medicine cabinet!

NatthaW - how long did you uses the ICES on your lungs and where did you place it? I suspect I had pneumonia a few years back and I have a rail/wheeze in my chest . I also have Asthma. Also may I ask what supplements are helping your lungs? Thanks.

I put one array coil under my upper back and another on my chest to sleep (overnight). I don’t know if it’s because of the ICES or other things I’m doing, though. I think it seems to help reduce the coughs. I personally never experience any changes at all with the ICES unless I use them overnight.

What I’m doing now (I have high toxic load and histamine intolerance, possibly due to long exposure to nickel from orthodontics. I don’t know your case, so this is just a personal thing I’m doing not advice of any kind.)

• 100 mg EMIQ bioavailable quercetin
  • 2 g NAC
  • 3 - 5 g vitamin C
  • 1 g Meriva
  • B complex
  • 50 mg P-5-P
  • 50 mg zinc picolinate
  • NFH mushroom complex SAP 1 capsule
  • NFH SAP astragalus 1 capsule
  • 4 softgels of Natural Factors cod liver oil
  • 2000 IU of vitamin D3

Please be safe. Once this outbreak is over, I’m gonna pull these one by one to see which was the most helpful. IF I have to guess, it’s the EMIQ.

@NatthaW, Thanks for sharing your supplement list for boosting your immune system.
NO boosting foods and supplements could also help against this virus. I have read reports that the current virus shares 96% of the DNA of SARS. Here is a study showing that increased NO levels reduced the replication rate of the SARS virus.

One thing that increases NO (and of course vit D) is sunshine. Getting as much non-burning sun exposure as you can is a great immune enhancer.

Yes!

And when full spectrum natural sunlight is not readily available depending on season, I find using infrared light to also help (though non burning sun exposure is the best!)

I’ve been watching videos about Covid-19 put out by https://www.medcram.com/. Very helpful and clear explanations. They also have a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ_IRFkDInv_zLVFTgXA8tW0Mf1iiuuM_ with the same videos.

I recommend starting at the end, and working backwards.

Another Covid related link, this one from Stat News:
https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/08/doctors-say-ventilators-overused-for-covid-19/
Apparently people are showing up with very low oxygen saturation, but able to talk in full sentences, etc. Kind of fascinating. I’m not any kind of expert, but seems like there’s something really interesting going on, here!

If it helps anyone, I put the M1 under my back at night and fall asleep. If I wake up and the battery is dead them I put it in the night stand or put in a new battery and go back to sleep. It helps with any kind of pain that it’s local to the treatment area.

Yes, I have been doing that for a while - just putting the coil in my sleeping shorts and the device in the pocket. It’s so great to wake up and all that pain is gone!

1 Like

for 3 days I’ve been sleeping on the 2x2 coils using an a9 on my upper back with max setting. i didn’t notice any lung change, but it did help my aching back… perhaps I slept funny or it’s time to change the mattress … hope it’s not anything else (bad)! :astonished:

then, for 2 days i slept with the 2x2 coils with same settings on top of my chest and slept for about 6hrs…i noticed some loose phlegm deep in my chest and back of throat as i woke up about 4 hrs into my sleep…i was able to just clear my throat and swallow it away as a reflex :grinning:

usually late at night or early morning i would notice a crackling deep in my lungs as i breathed slowly in and out. well… whatever it was, i haven’t noticed it coming back. the snap, crackle, pop in my lungs at night are gone for now… will see how long this lasts. in the meantime, i will continue to include lungs as part of my rotation of body parts to expose PEMF to.