Flux Health Forum

A9 frequency

Sorry to ask this but spent about 30 mins looking for the answer.
What frequency in Hz does the A9 system put out?

1 Like

It is a series of different pulse “frequencies” that change every few minutes as described on the M1 Quick Start Card, page 2:

Please keep in mind, as I explain at many different locations on this forum, that “frequency” is one of the least important parameters, and you can’t calculate, deduce, or understand anything profound about PEMF by chasing any hidden insights into “frequency”. This set of patterns is just what seems to work well for most people for most applications.

To read a lot more about my reasoning, just search the word “frequency” on this forum.

1 Like

So are A9 and Omni 8 on the M1 the same?

Also what frequencies does the B5-C5 and th P2 put out?

I know - frequencies not as important as other things.

Answers:

So are A9 and Omni 8 on the M1 the same? >>> No

Lots of pulse protocols on each:

M1, P9, C5 Pulse Protocols (“frequencies”) are all identical. See Page 2:

B5 is programmable, much more complex to use. See page 83 of 86:

I didn’t mean the B5-C5 devices - but the B5-C5 programs on the M1. I think I was confusing.

Overall I was asking about all the programs and what frequencies they represent all on the M1

OK, that is more clear.

If you look at the M1 Quick Start Card, page 2, linked above and here:

Then you will see a list of protocol names followed by a series of numbers that define the “p.p.s.” (pulses per second), which is incorrectly called “frequency” by PEMF marketers:

As an example: If you look at the top line, with the protocol name “B5-C5”, you will see:

(5, 100+, 100-, 10, 5/100+, 5/100-); +/- = unipolar

What this means is short-hand for a simplification of the pulse pattern, which is:
5 bipolar pulses per second, followed by…
100 unipolar (+) pulses per second, followed by…
100 unipolar (-) pulses per second, followed by…
10 bipolar pulses per second, followed by…
A combined series of 5 bipolar pulses per second and 100 unipolar (+) pulses per second followed by…
A combined series of 5 bipolar pulses per second and 100 unipolar (-) pulses per second, at which point the pattern begins with the first pulse pattern listed above, cycling through the above series of patterns, until you turn the device OFF.

1 Like

Great! This is most helpful. The card that came with my M1 - didn’t list the pps’s for the programs in the top blue box - tis why I asked :slight_smile:

and one more question: to stack my coils - I place the bumpy sides to the outside - correct?

yes, I added that information (by request) a few years ago, updated the new quick start cards, then posted it on our web page for easy reference.

Just for interest, those complicated pulse sequences (the first four lines in the light blue box) are based on motoneuron action potential patterns that I measured during neonatal mammalian musculoskeletal development, to emulate the neuro-motor activation patterns during early stages of musculo-skeletal development. Nothing magical here, just my best educated guess at patterns of broad significance during development.

for stacking coils: either smooth-side-to-smooth-side or bumpy-side-to-bumpy-side. They are electromagnetically equivalent (the instantaneous fields add together)