Flux Health Forum

With new battery pack after 5 minutes turns off

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-PowerCore-Ultra-Compact-Fast-Charging-Technology/dp/B019GJLER8/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=anker+powercore+10000&qid=1699538136&sr=8-3

Bob from Amazon can you recommend one, will send this one back.

I updated my comment here for others that need help with their device. You need to make sure that you are setting your device to trickle charge, it will shut off quickly if you don’t. To set it to the trickle charge setting you need to press the power button and many times as it takes when you first power it on, so you see one green light, along with the blue lights, How many blue lights you see depends on the level of charge you currently have. I believe the instructions say to press it 2 times for trickle charge, my experience is that it is usually not enough times to get to the green light,

I’ve watched a few videos, haven’t come across that Linda, please explain where I find that.

Seems to be okay when I plug it into the mains, just with the Power Bank that I bought just yesterday

I read through my old comments and found what I wrote. I said to push the power button twice when you first power it up. I think it is supposed to show one light less when you do that, so if it first turns on with 5 lights at the start, it will show 4 when you are on trickle charge. The instructions are minimal that come with the device.

All good now ! Bought a Power bank with Trickle Charging Mode. Thank you Linda

You are welcome, I am glad you got a new device. I figured out after playing with mine that it shuts off in less than a minute if it is on the wrong setting, not the 5 minutes you were experiencing.