Flux Health Forum

Will the "hat" be purchasable in the future?

I read that Dr. Dennis developed a hat for the head instead of the coils . will this be buyable in the future and do you know when this will be available ?

1 Like

@Bob this sounds interesting! Can you comment on availability timeline! BTW Iā€™m loving my new P9!!

1 Like

There is a company [can not name them now, so please do not ask**] that has licensed my PEMF technology to build such a device and market it on a global scale. The strict terms of the license should keep them honest. If not, they lose the rights.

So, we will see if it is possible for anyone to market anything globally without being dragged to the Dark Side.

Timeline?: It takes a long time to develop a physical product, something like 18 to 24 months at least.

** Why the confidentiality? If you announce things before you are ready, you come under relentless attack by every PEMF-marketer scumbag around the globe, so, if you want anything honest and fair to succeed, you need to keep it far away from the dirt-bags who thrive on sucker punching the very few honest fair dealers before they are ready to defend themselves.

5 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for the insight. When and if they release, can you announce it here on the forum? Thanks again for what you do!

1 Like

Absolutely! I will announce it the moment can.

2 Likes