Flux Health Forum

Why pay tens of thousands for stem cell treatment when PEMF could get your own SC's to do their job properly to heal tissue, etc?

Frontiers | Targeting Mesenchymal Stromal Cells/Pericytes (MSCs) With Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Has the Potential to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis (frontiersin.org)

Stem cell treatment can potentially cost 10’s of thousands of dollars and sometimes not even be that effective. Why not use PEMF to manipulate your own stem cells into finally do their blinking job properly to repair tissue?

Has anyone here had much experience with looking into this subject relating to stem cells and PEMF?

I’m very keen to learn from others who are more experienced on this subject.

As someone who has very limited funds, the thought of spending a kings ransom on stem cell treatment, only for it to not work or produce a subpar effect at best, haunts me in my sleep lol. So the prospect of spending around $1700 on a PEMF device (delivery and custom charges inc) doesn’t seem so bad at all if it can get my stemmies to start inducing healing of tissues rather than gradual degeneration! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very economical and effective ways of boosting stem cells and many healthier cells is the fundamentals. Initially and admittedly, I came to PEMF, red light, supps, and the outside of me natural options to boost my eroding (corroding?) state of health. Causes: aging, wear and tear, environmental… fundamental law of entropy. Three years later, and I hope I can save you years of blindness to the simple truth of physical life, I began to focus on the other three legs of health (the economical and effective ways mentioned above):

1. what you consistently and majoritively eat (consume),
  2. 30 mins of cardio exercise at least 3-4x a week,
  3. Optimal sleep (duration and quality)

When I began to think about what I was trying to do with pemf and red light, and as I was learning more about my body and health, the connection became obvious. We are essentially establishing an optimal environment for our body (cells) to thrive. Why stop at pemf for our environment? Why not boost proper raw materials and quality nutrition to feed our cells (garbage in, garbage out)? Doing otherwise to me is like washing the body of my car while neglecting tune-up maintenance and using my car gently while hoping that washing my car will preserve its continued function and minimized risks of breakdown.

Pemf is great! Red Light is great! Oxygen therapy (especially EWOT) is great! But that is just part of the renewal and health equation for our bodies.

Indeed, why pay tens of thousands of dollars when we can BEGIN to immediately and positively impact our health today? I say this with great care and encouragement to you and everyone who reads this. I was stubborn and learned the hard way. There is no shortcut to health. Yes, pemf and the rest help. They help the body do what it does best when adequately supported - repair and grow.

Man (we), with all our intelligence and technology, get lost in repackaging what nature has evolved us to be already prepared to do: thrive. Fortunately, the answer is simple, but like all worthwhile things, not easy nor without consistent work.

4 Likes

Thank you ever much for this very interesting and thoughtful response. Everything you’ve said makes complete sense :slight_smile: