Flux Health Forum

What type for a dog with arthritic conditions and suspected cancer

Hello Beautiful People
I have an old gal who is very good at hiding her pain. She is 15 and a stellar trooper. However, she bambi’d herself trying to get at a treat ball and trapped her weak back end under our bed. We were not home at the time.
We have gone to three vets. One vet said she did something to her knee and needed strong pain meds. I just wanted confirmation that she didn’t break something. Second vet, which is her primary vet said that she has a mineralized mass and has said cancer. Xrays were done. We were not allowed in the examine room and had to wait outside the clinic. 3rd appointment with an intergrative medicine vet who spent a whole hour with us says that there is definitely feels like a partial tear to her meniscus and that the existing Calves Perthe Legge she has is impacting her. Also has a mass under her thyroid but doesn’t want to expose her to more xray radiation as she did experience four days of extreme lethargy after seeing primary vet.
What product would you recommend I purchase from here for her?
I am about to do a deep dive into this forum and research the products on this site.
Much appreciate anyone’s assistance.
I have no idea of what

I just realized no one welcomed you or replied. Welcome! Sorry to hear your pup is suffering.

I recommend trying the A9 or M1. They do the same thing just the M1 is a little more portable and has different protocols that you can select. However, honestly the default settings work great and A9 saves you money so I would go with that.

I’ve tried my M1 on our dog and at first it was ok. Looks a little annoyed though. Now, she has been running away from me each time I administer it to her hips, leg and foot. She seems to hate it now. I was using Omni with powerlevels 5,6,7 when I was trying it out. I will continue to lower it and maybe she won’t mind it as much.

I wonder what going through her at that moment. I don’t think it’s pain because if it was she would probably bark or howl at me. Shes probably just so weirded out.
Our dog is a mix of a corgie and border collie.

have heard good things from others about grounding mat for their pets… have you looked into that yet? something passive and ordinary seeming for any person or animal actually

No, I’ll look into it. Good thing I kept trying, my dog’s limp is gone now.

Your dog’s initial response of running away is interesting. Pets seem to be very sensitive to PEMF, and it might have been that for some injuries the sensations during PEMF use and tissue remodeling can be strange (throbbing or tingling, especially with metal implants for example), not necessarily painful but just strange, but I’m glad to know that you stuck with it and now the limp is gone.

I use Omni@9pwr. I also brought it down to 5pwr but she seemed to be annoyed by it. I have stopped the treatment after 4 days of application and she’s back to snatching food off the dining table and kitchen counters :joy:

edit: This was the second time she got treated with the M1 pemf. She wasn’t as annoyed by it the first go. Both times I hoped to treat her limp on her hind legs.