Flux Health Forum

What are instructions for the P9?

Just got my P9. I’m supposed to be able to benefit from it in my pocket? Are there instructions @Bob

thank you so much! Everything is as always spot on perfect.

Basically yes, it applies PEMF to wherever you place the red dot (on the back of the P9)
You just insert a 9V battery, set the intensity and protocol exactly as you would set an M1 (it is the same program), then put it where you want it to stimulate. no coils needed (they are internal). If you plug in external coils, the internal coil deactivates. But mainly it is intended to be used without coils.

The Idea is that you place it over an area with a lot of blood flow for a body-wide effect, such as over your hip or upper femur, or over your gut. The Idea is that when you place the device over areas of high blood flow, the circulating blood is stimulated, then flows to the rest of the body as it is circulated and naturally mixed. I suppose the effect could be similar to “energized water”, except it is energizing blood, which is then circulated throughout the body.

You can do the same thing with a model A9 or M1 system, but you don’ need to use cables, and there are several internal improvements to the circuitry, including the fact that the 9V battery can be inserted using either polarity and it will still work.

I have already gotten feedback from two people that they had very significant benefits from just placing it over their hip, gut, or vagus nerve area (not specified). One person had very broad benefits. I have encouraged them to join the forum and share their really unbelievably good results.

1 Like

Thank you. I shall report back.

So here’s what I have to say so far. I have kept the P9 in my jeans pocket, with the coils aimed into my leg, for maybe 6 - 8 hours a day. I change the 9 volt battery every day.

I feel that I’ve been experiencing a hard-to-define feeling of wellbeing. Is it because of this P9? I don’t know. Maybe it’s placebo. But it does seem to be real to me.

1 Like

That is quite interesting. To see if this effect is real, one thing you might consider trying is to not use the device for a day or two to see if the effect diminishes, then start again to see if the effect returns.

I have learned from talking to a lot of people over the years that they did not really appreciate the beneficial effects of ICES-PEMF until they stopped using the device, then the reversal or loss of the effects became very clearly apparent. But the beneficial effects can be subtle, so sometimes this brief period of stopping use can be very helpful for developing an appreciation of the subtle effects.

1 Like

I’ll have to try that @Bob. Thank you.

What protocol/program folks have been using for inflammation and anxiety? I love that there are so many options, but it’s a bit overwhelming to start for someone new to ICES. For now, I’m going to try Schumann 1, but would love to hear what others are using. Thanks! I’m going to cross-post this in the anxiety thread to get the most responses - hope that’s okay, Bob.

For inflammation the best thing to do is to start with our default settings:
Omni-8 pulse pattern at a medium intensity setting (9 on the M1, for example)

The best thing to do is to ask the forum community directly about anxiety reduction.