Flux Health Forum

Wake Forest Study: Radio wave therapy kills liver cancer cells

It’s not PEMF, but I thought you guys would be interested in reading about this study.

Here’s my question. Does that mean that Rife machines could be legit? They’ve always seemed pretty out there to me.

A new targeted therapy using non-thermal radio waves has been shown to block the growth of liver cancer cells anywhere in the body without damaging healthy cells, according to a study conducted by scientists at Wake Forest School of Medicine, part of Wake Forest Baptist Health.

My opinion: what this really shows is that electro-magnetic waves/pulses have very broad beneficial effects, for a very, very, very wide range of electromagnetic parameters. This is a great example to support the fact that there is no one, single, secret, magical frequency. Almost anything will do within a very broad range of electro-magnetic parameters.

Think of it this way: PEMF is a lot like washing your hands when it comes to conferring biological benefits. There are a lot of ways to wash your hands, some work better than others, but if you follow a few simple guidelines, mostly it works pretty well. You do not need mystical water from some secret hidden spring, only drawn on a full moon, with equally mystical soap, applied for only a precise amount of time to get a good hand washing. And hand washing is not specific to one type of germ, and different styles of hand washing are not specific to specific germs. Some soaps are more effective against certain types of had-to-kill bugs, but even that is pretty broad, not specific.

In this same way, PEMF and electromagnetism can all be pretty much beneficial. So whether or not this research paper specifically supports Rife (or any other specific form of commercial PEMF) is not at all clear. Maybe, maybe not, probably unknown.

Add to this the KNOWN AND WELL DOCUMENTED FACT that about 80% to 90% of all biomedical research papers are not repeatable. That means, you should not put too much stock into any one report or finding. When it has been repeated, by different people, independently, in a different place… several times… then you can start to think it may be real.

But if you chase after every exciting scientific finding, you will run yourself into a circle, forever. And you will be disappointed forever, because most “exciting” scientific findings in biomedical research DO NOT stand the test of time. They are NOT repeatable. They are NOT real.

Everyone: before you spend any more time looking at any more scientific papers, I strongly suggest everyone get there eyes opened to the reality of biomedical research papers by reading the book:

Rigor Mortis: How Sloppy Science Creates Worthless Cures, Crushes Hope, and Wastes Billions. by Richard Harris (available on amazon)

3 Likes

I agree that truly reliable research findings must be repeatable by multiple independent reputable sources and withstand the test of time. I will share an interesting anecdote, however, about specific Rife frequencies. I was experimenting with a Rife frequency generator, working on my computer sitting in a small office. Upon setting the frequency for dental gingivitis, I suddenly experienced a distinct and strong tingling sensation in my mouth. Of course, if specific bacteria could be “targeted” by specific frequencies, it seems like this phenomenon should be observed through a microscope and easily repeatable by laboratory scientists. This was a pretty interesting experience. However, without proof, I can only assume this happened by chance because I was unable to repeat the effects of the experiment.

MJB,

I have watched videos of researchers using “Rife” frequencies to kill things and there is no doubt that frequencies can kill things, but from what I have seen with people using it for cancer, they kill one thing and shrink one tumor and another tumor grows bigger and they get overrun by ecoli or something else after.

Plus, the people using it often don’t have the darkfield microscope, so they are totally guessing which frequency they need for which microorganism.

The concept of Tumor Treating fields - of a constant field preventing mitosis of cancer cells - is also being researched and that one is being used clinically successfully for a few types of cancers now.

Rife and NAET/BioSET (in my opinion) all operate off the same paradigm. That is, targeted cancellation-based frequency resonance. This is different than PEMF which—like Bob said—is basically like washing your hands. I have only read about Rife tech but, as mentioned before elsewhere, have had various variations of NAET performed and I own and have read extensively into that area the last 7 years. NAET operates on the basis of acupressure-based “input terminals” that send “cancellation information” through the acupuncture meridian system. The patient is holding the isolated frequency of the item suspended in water (in the case of the allergy vials) or the actual item (pollen, food…etc.). Rife, of course, is directed RF waves so to speak.

What I have found to be one of the biggest needs is a solid biofeedback machine. To know what is wrong is as big of a deal as knowing how to fix it.

I had a friend visit an alternative physician once who used a very expensive yet extremely accurate biofeedback machine that correctly identified the items this person was sensitive to, benefitted by, and which TCM organs were currently weak. I went to see how much the device cost and it was way out of my price range (like $10k).

1 Like

versus

Versus this

I have been wondering if anybody else in science has tried to replicate the studies of biologist Helene Grimal who worked with composer/ acupuncturist Fabien Maman to study the relationship of sound waves to living cells.

They watched how uterine cancer cells responded to 30-40 decibel sounds when exposed to 20 minutes of different acoustic instruments (guitar, gong, xylophone) as well as the human voice.

They said that they observed that when exposed to sound, cancer cells lost structural integrity until they exploded at about the 14-minute mark.

It is all interesting. I just do agree with Bob that it doesn’t help when most studies can’t be replicated.

It doesn’t stop self-hackers from trying though.

1 Like