Flux Health Forum

Vitamin C Defiency

Yes I have been diagnosed with MCAS but it’s not recognised yet in the country where I live now. I was diagnosed 2 years ago in a different country. It’s impossible to get help with this here so I need to go abroad to get help with treatment.

"Mast cells can also be activated by other substances, such as medications, infections, insect or reptile venoms. "

https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/related-conditions/mcas

THIS is what i mean when i talk about third party factor. if a pathogen isn’t easily detected by current conventional tests (or false negatives) how can we know for certain what the cause of your mcas is? do you know if it is a secondary activation (external stimuli) ? how can they rule out an external factor unless it’s by some genetic marker that makes it clear it’s not external?

I got the mast cell condition from living in toxic mold. I moved out if the house 2 years ago and many of my symptoms did improve after that as it’s a huge trigger for me. Majority of cases are caused by mold and some by pathogens like Bartonella for example

ah ok… so your goal is to detox your body as much as you can and definitely practice mold avoidance. i understand how vexing dealing with pathogens and other toxins/external factors can be…

i have come to find pemf to be one of those tools to use in that effort. just figuring how much/when to use is key like any natural supplement or treatment that we have to figure out on our own no thanks to conventional medicine.

definitely consider ices water for part of that healing…

Vitamin C demand increases a lot when the immune system is getting active.

The oral tolerance of vitamin C (i.e. taking Vitamin C up to bowel tolerance) can go up from a few grams in a healthy state of being to 50 or more g in case of infections.
It could be that the release of toxins, mold spores and parasites as a response to an ICES treatment could trigger the immune system, which then would use up glutathione, vitamin C and other anti-oxidants at a much faster rate normal.

Infos about the vitamin C protocol up to bowel tolerance can be found for instance here: https://drpeterosborne.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Vitamin-C-Flush-Protocol.pdf. I do not advocate taking high doses of vitamin C, just pointing out to potential changes in metabolism that could influence vitamin C demand through the use of ICES.

1 Like

We stayed at a friend’s house and after 2 weeks my son startyfeeling runny nose, few more weeks n he could barely breath. PEMF helped a lot n we take hemp extract 0.00 THC (we r invested into company bc it helped me along with pemf, get off pain meds after accident).
It (our hemp extract comes from 6+years of R&D in liquid structures - 20x bioavailability) helps with cytokine storm - calms down immune system response in short.

30 minutes for him in the room was enough to make his eyes flaming red. We’d leave the room and outside - he’d feel better.
He s very sensitive due to severe gluten allergy since 6yo.

We put him on SCD diet, thanks to article I have read 6minths prior. Much stricter than plain gluten-free.
GF diet is full of complex carbohydrates etc.
His behaviour changed in 2 weeks on SCD diet food for better.
At first thediet was very limited till we learned more and used the book about it.
Site has a lot of useful info - breakingthevicouscycle.info.
Book by the same name gives more info. But the site is good to start.

Been baking almond flour cakes since '06.
Aim to get more vitamins from food rather, like sauerkraut is great for Vit.C, Iron n probiotics I think. I can never remember lol.
All are good for immune support.
Kefir as well - from goat, sheep, bison and likes, not cow’s milk.
Most veggies prepped old fashion way - pickled, provide flora for your guts - bc that’s where most of our immune system resides right.

I do know people who ignored the strict diet and still suffering and some got worse. Means from simple GF allergies have full blown Crohn’s Celiac etc.
SCD diet takes long time . The longer one was exposed the longer it takes. May be 1 year or so. After some go back to conventional diet, some stay the course.
One time we even used fresh cabbage juice when he was in school and prolly are some illegal food(SCD illegal that is :joy:).
Few days after he was fine.

Have almond cake recipe on one of our sites.
Parasites are present in huge % of population. Binders like Carboxy can be used. There are a few companies that produce good stuff. Idk off hand.

Mobile Nurse came to draw blood samples and she has gone through mold house. Chaletion therapy helped somewhat.

Hope you might be able to use some of the info and try it.

Even if this thread is quite old. I think that the chance is good, that PEMF drives Nrf2 due to localized celluar stress. If Nrf2 detaches from KEAP1, binds to ARE and then is transcribed if will faciliate all the antioxidative enzymes (DOS, CAT, GS, HSP70, GST, GSS, NQO1, etc.) and reduce Nf-kß expression.

To push Nrf2 with supplements is a) hard due to bioavailability and b) is body wide and not localized. ICES is localized if you do it that way.

Maybe someone pics up this thoughts.

Best,
Hans