Flux Health Forum

Varicose Vein success stories?

Hello,
I came across Dr. Bob’s work accidentally (but happily) while researching PEMF mats to help with microcirculation in the hopes that I might be able to treat my varicose and spider veins without surgery and sclerotherapy. I’m getting a better understanding of why some of these mats would likely not fulfill the claims they make, and am wondering if one of the ICES devices would be a good fit? Has anyone had success eradicating varicose veins with this technology? Thanks in advance.

@heatherk are you thinking in terms of improving them cosmetically or stopping pain, itching, etc or both? I am convinced ICES PEMF helps with circulation as I used my M1 to restore feeling in my big toe among all the other uses I have shared on this forum. I am not sure though how it would affect spider and varicose veins.

2 Likes

@heatherk, I have an M1 and minor varicose/spider veins in my ankles. They have not bothered me yet, but if you experiment and find ICES helpful, I’d appreciate if you would post any experiences here and I might follow behind you. Pictures, settings, placement of coils, timing, etc. would all be helpful. I have mainly used the M1 for lower back pain, knee pain, forearm/tendonitis, and shoulder pain so far, but may be inspired to try on spider veins if anyone else has good experiences here. Good luck to you in any case. :slight_smile:

I have not ordered an ICES unit yet, I was hoping for a bit more feedback before I invested. Thank you for the positive encouragement. Please let us know if you do decide to try it on your veins!

1 Like

I was thinking both, I appreciate your input.

1 Like

@heatherk, Thanks. I will post if I use on varicose veins. If you have musculoskeletal/joint pain, I can definitely recommend the M1 for that, even if it didn’t work for varicose veins.