Flux Health Forum

Vagus nerve protocoll

i want to create a thread where everbody can post which settings he used for treating the vagus nerve .

im currently experimenting which following settings :
mode : alpha
power level : 6
time : im currently using it 1 hour a day . i want to increase the time slowly but i dont know how high i will go . what is your opinion ?
position : on the neck

heart rate variability ( HRV ) : currently 51 , no increase but i started only a week ago so too soon to tell if its working

4 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread. Please keep us updated on your progress. Interested in this application for a family member.

I have been experimenting with tVNS (I previously tried auricular stimulation with TENS) in an effort to relieve symptoms of abdominal migraine with gastroparesis. I’ve tried different coil configurations: side-by-side and stacked on the left side of my neck: Omni 8, using multiple power levels. I have not checked HRV as I don’t have anything to measure it with, but there has been no notable symptom relief so far. I also use coils on either side of the neck on a regular basis for pain relief which has been very helpful. I’m hoping to try the Truvaga-Plus device next.

If I ever invest in a device that measures HRV, I’ll be interested to see what effect PEMF has from various treatments. I’d be interested in hearing from others who have done this experimentation.

1 Like