Flux Health Forum

Uveitis and PEMF

Hi all. I have been dealing with constant attacks of Uveitis, (inflammation in the eye) said to be Autoimmune for 13 years. I have purchased MANY PEMF devices, Micro current devices and recently light devices but no luck in being able to combat the inflammation. Part of the issue is that the eye is such a delicate area that as soon as it goes red i need to jump on the steroid drops to prevent the inflammation taking off. When i take the steroid drops i get Glaucoma as a side effect so then need to take strong oral medication and lots more eye drops.

Then I can’t use PEMF over my eye. In the past I have and then found that the pressure was high and i think the PEMF may be helping the cells function normally… which counters the anti glaucoma medications…

I have never used the ICES A9 i have as soon as i suspect Uveitis has appeared, for a prolonged period of time. have anyone else used any of the ICES devices for inflammation of the eye?

Would any one recommend trying it or would the increased circulation only serve to increase the inflammation? Any feedback welcome

John

Hi John,

That is a complex issue.

I have seen studies of PEMF for glaucoma and there is a logic for using it for that. They used it for short periods at a time and very low frequency. 7 minutes.

Have you upped your food containing antioxidants?

PEMF can help in a protective way in that regard and that generally does help inflammation.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/09553002.2016.1150619

But I am wondering if you are eating turmeric, blueberries, kale, collard greens, peaches and carrots. Nuts.

This one is on uveitis specifically. Turmeric is comparable to corticosteroid therapy.

These are on glaucoma

This is specifically on inflammation

1 Like

Are you aware of any underlying autoimmune condition? (besides uveitis)

Hi
thank you for this ill take a look, appreciated. I have done the turmeric and liposomal version etc but always up for looking at new things. Appreciate it

John

No not as far as I know. They always ask about AS as its highly connected but im good there i believe.

have your tried ices on your eye yet?